Gifted Boarding School Roleplay

Shaymin

Rina walked to zaar's cell, and called to him "Its time once again, come and join the agency brother"

------------------------------------------------

"Why do you keep on asking, if i do, can Refia go unharmed" he asked

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harley sighed as she was infront of her room. "Ugh, great,I forgot my key." she said. "Do you wish to go to the nurse?" Snow asked through Harley's mind. "Sure." she told him. She was soon in the nurses office, on a bed, with Snow beside it.

--------------

"Well, simple. I you don't want to, don't do it." she said.

"But why, I need to know refia, i never told anyone but 9 years ago, when i was five i ran away from home, 2 years after my family hunted me, and know i hear that they want me back"

Guest King of Games

Who's that? Jack saw the white wolf run inside with a girl. He still couldn't move out of bed. "What's your name?" he asked the new arrival.

"Are you sure" he as he turned to his sister, "Ill join, lets go" he muttered

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok Zarrie" said as she brought him to their leader

Guest King of Games

"I'm Jack. i seem to remember seeing that wolf watching my match with Zaar. Do you

know what happened after i lost?" Jack was looking tentively at Snow.

he watched as harley made her way to the nurse. for some reason he couldn't use his powers. this had only happened 4 years ago when he had played the flute for to long. all he knew was he couldn't just stand by and watch while harley was in pain. he followed her and the wolf all the way to the nursess office. "are you ok harley? oh hey josh, jack."

"I'm ok." Harley told Jayson. "Snow will explain to you what happened." she told Jack, smiling.

------------

Refia sighed as she put her head back against the wall.

Mirotis waited until Rina came back with Zaar. "Well, look who's here." he said with a devilish grin, looking at Zaar.

Archived