Gifted Boarding School Roleplay

Shaymin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[You guys are watering down the attack format, so here is a reminder. Oh, and type out your attacks, save them to a text document (any kind) and copy and paste them when you need them. It makes things easier.]

Attack Name

Types: Element (if any) / Physical, Special, or other / Property

Potential Damage Level

Description

Wind Rifle

Wind / Special / Push

PDL: Level 1

Description:

Kaze pulled his right arm back behind him. A vortex of wind spiraled around his forearm and hand. Both were no longer visible in the rapidly shifting air. Suddenly, Kaze shifted himself forward, and swung his arm straight out towards the enemy, punching the air. The mini tornado extended across the field. A pillar of wind connected from Kaze's arm and stretching across the field. "Wind Rifle!"

Description by God Kaze, Page 3.

This attack is used mainly to push the opponent a few metres into objects. Because of its formation, it can be trumped by almost any other attack Property. (Cut through by a "Slash" attack, dispersed by a "Pierce" attack, etc.)

Level 1

Does not inflict damage to the opponent unless the opponent is pushed/pulled into other players, objects, obstacles, etc.

Level 2

The attack inflicts minor damage with no lasting effects.

Level 3

Inflicts minor to moderate damage with small lasting effects. Burns, scars, etc.

Level 4

Can inflict a large amount of damage and greatly injure the opponent.

Level 5

Potentially lethal, the attack can inflicts an incredible amount of damage to a human being.

Over 9000!!!!

Threatens to destroy the earth...

Adrian

Adrian knew this was where his brother would be. He could see people battling at the top of the roof. He remembered the kid in his old town who had wings as wings on his own back started to grow. He flew up to the roof to meet his young brother at the corner away from the fighting.

Shade

As he was looking up into the sky he saw something or someone with wing - his brother! he had obviously seen the fighting and decided to watch

"You should do your homework, I can control the earth" Zaar said as he started to swift the ground where we was about to fall

Rina walked around the school as if a normal agent, after asking several teachers where everyone was, she found herself on the roof, "So whats going on here" she asked

Guest King of Games

"I said i got expelled, i never said it was for not doing my homework"

Jack pulled out the medalian

"Im copying your ablility to control the earth!"

Rock Tomb

PDL:3

Earth/phys

surrounds opponent with solid rock

the ground sealed tight around Zaar.

Flames made cracks around the tomb, making it crack, out came Zaar covered in flames "Burst"

Burst

Defence

Flames cover the user burning everything that they touch, besides the user

Ooc: Alright, here's a description of my first wind defense.

Aero-Guard

Type: Wind/Special/Defensive, Push

Potential Damage Level: 1

Description: Can only be done by Wind Whisperer's. The Wind Whisperer concentrates all of the wind into two giant rings circling diagonally over his body. One ring in one directing, the other ring in the other direction, thus creating an air-shield for the user's entire body. All physical attacks can be recoiled off of the Aero-Guard. But while the wind circles around it's user, it could also push back objects, opponents, etc. away from the user. This technique can cause major damage if the opponent is pushed away from it. This technique could also cause physical harm to the user if not controlled correctly. If this is so, then the wind will spiral out of control and could cause everything around him to fly around the user. There has been no record of this technique ever being used twice in one day, so Wind Whisperer's can only use this technique once a day.

Ooc: Btw, I never recalled that fire could burn Earth.

"Why" Rina asked innocently

--------------------------------

"Fine if you wish" Zaar said as the earth started to crumb

"Hope we last" he said with as smirk as he disappeared a Flames broke through the ground

Eruption

A attack mixture of Earth and Fire, Hard to manulate

Shunpo

Support *Zaar only*

Zaar takes a step and disappears to reappear in a farther distance then a normal distance, usually about a mile is the max for him right now

Guest King of Games

Jack overheard Kaze's yelling. *thinking"Distractions, stay focused"*

"Whaoh."

He used phase out but was still affected by emense heat

And then used the medalian to protect himself in rocks

"..." Rina thought as if she was discovered

she walked to the door and looked at the display of attack then used her contacter

"Rina Reporting, some powers have been detected, use force"

"HQ Replying, Not yet let them get tired first, even if we agents can use powers its unsafe to face 2 at full power"

Refia sighed and watched the fight. "It hasn't been that long ago until he fought. How can he find enough strength to fight right now?" she asked herself.

OoC: jman, please, stop. If you don't want to be ignored, then rp, try to talk to one of the charies that aren't in a fight.

"..." she said as she noticed she was still in public

--------------------------------------------------

"Hrr" Zaar said as he felt the blade go by and as he intensified the heat. after having to move his position he was back on the roof, "Mind if i stand here for a sec i need to finish this off"

Guest King of Games

Jack was thinking furiously "how do i stop that volcano up there?" then it occurred to him

He started listening careful as the ground became hotter

Archived