Gifted Boarding School Roleplay

Shaymin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc: my calm and controled side, the one i show at public events, where it looks like i don't care 24/7 is what i used to create jay's personality. other wise the rest i got from other stories.

as he played he felt anothers presance but only stoped to make sure it wasn't a threat to him, and continued playing. he wondered if the girl would come in or not. useing shadow's to make it look coincedental, he slightly pushed the door open, to allow the girl to see in.

Kaze looked over at Jack [i think that's the right name for KoG's character]. "Sure, we'll make this a tourney match. See you in the ring." Kaze hopped down from the roof that everyone seemed to have collected themselves on. He ladned in the center of ring and cracked his knuckles, ready to show off his new found strength.

7 hours later, Shade had found the first aid and his voice had been.....cured!

he had heard there was a fight going on up on the roof. but if he went there wouln't be a fight at all. he'd better stay far back from the fighters. so he climbed the stairs to the roof and watched as the fight started to begin

OOC: seriously now, why is no-one talking to me?

Guest King of Games

ooc:so i could use some of their attacks? And GK turns out im fighting Zaar

"This oughta be fun" He put the medalian around his neck and pulled out his slender

sword.

Guest King of Games

"A little unoriginal, dont you think?" He phased out and stepped to the side

Move name: PHASE OUT

level :3

reduces any physical damage to nothing

Guest King of Games

Move: tunneling

Jack phased down into the ground where the fire culdnt burn and

Dragged down:3

can only be used underground. Jack Reaches up and pulls opponent underground, leaving

them immobile.

Archived