Gifted Boarding School Roleplay

Shaymin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[sorry to be so difficult' date= but I don't understand. Where is my blood going? Is it flying from my body threw my ears like a fountain???]

OOC: I never knew my powers were go difficult... It wounds to and cuts deep scars through your skin. Blood gushes out of you're skin.

[Oh, I got ya. Cut my invisible knives -_-]

Gashes starting a apearing all over Kaze's body. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. In only one move, Kaze was on the jaws of defeat. His vision started to become blurred as he struggled to stay on his feet. He shook it off and looked at his opponent.

Kaze pulled his right arm back behind him. A vortex of wind spiraled around his forearm and hand. Both were no longer visible in the rapidly shifting air. Suddenly, Kaze shifted himself forward, and swung his arm straight out towards the enemy, punching the air. The mini tornado extended across the field. A pillar of wind connected from Kaze's arm and stretching across the field. "Wind Rifle!"

[The wind rifle is meant to push away the opponent. It has the force to send vehicles flying threw the air, so it has no problems throwing opponents out of sight.]

Zaar walked over to the window and saw a arena of sorts below. "Hrm whats this....." He muttered as he opened the window, "Maybe.... I can have some.... fun" he said as he jumped out the window.

Moments Later....

Zaar was about to hit the ground when the ground shifted to catch him, after yawning he noticed that there were 4 others here, "Hello....... whats going on here........" he asked

Refia looked at Zaar. "Those two over there are battling." she said, pointing at them.

EDIT: agent time!

A mysterious shadow looked at the gifted. An agent, no less, named Deven. "Huh. Fresh fish to catch." he said. A walky-talky boomed from his pocket. "There is no need to use your stupid saying! You have a mission!" this was his commander. "Ok, ok." said Deven. "No need to be loud about it." he turned it off and continued to watch them.

Kilandromas was shocked at Kaze's speed and amazing strength. He got in in the gut. Being a weak person in physical strength, he got rocketed away into a tree. Kilandromas was lucky he had his protection prayer, "Divine Shield" on.

Kilandromas was even happy, for he knew what was about to happen, nobody knew of his, "different" kind. Nobody knew who or what he was... Al he knew was that he was happy...

"Now Different Elemental Strike!"

Kilandromas was happy about the elemental strike because he saw many elements around him, including Refia's powers!

Divine Shield:

Type: Protecting Prayer

Effect: Protects target for 1 attack/move targeted at him/her.

Different Elemental Strike:

Type: Elemental Attack

Effect: Hits target with every available target around.

Kaze raised his hands above his head and swung them quickly towards the ground. A surge of air from his hands lifted him above [What I assume to be] a wave of light and rocks. Kaze readied his hands to cushion his fall, but suddenly his vision blurred again. He lost control and hit the ground hard. Slowly Kaze was able to support himself on his left knee and right foot. His breathing became heavy as he tried to cope with what had happened. This is no good, he thought. I've lost too much blood.

Kilandromas was really happy. He knew that necromancy, prayers, and elements are totally different. He hadn't knew his true potential until he met... "his people." He knew that after his next attack he'd be totally corrupted with chaos.

Kilandromas took advantage of Kaze's loss of blood. All Kilandromas said was "Transform," even though it had been barely a whisper. Soon, his skin colour started changing... This black aura hid him for a few seconds... He had transformed into his second form...

Transform, second form:

Type: Transformation

Effect: Transforms anybody into their second form.

OOC: Here's the picture of the second form Kilandromas. Oh yeah, Kaze, my character's nickname is Kilan. Picture: [attachment=8552]

quit one rp due to lack of intrest. now i'm here

Name: jason stone

Hair: grey

Eye Color: grey

Clothes; Picture

Powers: control over all shadows. can summon shadow creatures like the pic dragon or a shadow pheonix

Weapon: blade of the forbiden shadow(more like a club. made of shadow can morph into any weapon minus there powers.) and shadow claw septer( a septer with a claw at the top holding a jewel. used for summoning)

Personality: smart but lazy. always looks and talks like he'd rather be sleeping then any thing else

Picture: (avatar)

910a19.png

note: the necklass he wears is the shining star pendant which gives his shadows more power

hope you like it!

Suddenly, a voice could be heard.

- What is this Dark Aura that I feel? This tainted power can be nothing else than the one of a Necromancer!

A man with long, blonde hair and a sure strange appearance walked up beside Refia.

- I have had many names during my life, but I am Puppet, Master in the Art of Necromancy.

ooc: cool. i'll start now.

a grey haired boy in a black jacket emerged out of a bus in front of the school."so this is the new school i'll be stuck at. (sigh) o well better see where i'll be staying." he rememberd his past, how in his town he had been considered an outcast because of what had happened all those years ago. as he grew up he became more and more of an out cast untill the town itself turned on him. he then spent the rest of his days traveling from place to place trying to find a way to break his curse, the curse that made his town turn on him and that had killed his best friend. "name?" "huh? oh jason stone." "ah here you are. dorm 182. 3rd floor" "good. hey what's that?" out the window he saw a arena where a few people were gathered. " i suppose i should check it out. i might learn something." (heads to arena)

Kaze looked up at the creeping form before him. He couldn't help but smile. This form... It made Kaze BELIEVE in death. That is was there, and waiting. The form seemed so fitting for someone about to die. But, there was no way we was going to die without a grand finale.

The sky grew dark and the wind began to pick up. It circled the field around Kilan and Kaze. Before long, it became a tower of mixing winds. From up in the sky, another identical storm brew and the two halves met. A mighty Tornado had formed. Its windspeed began to peak as objects were pulled into the storm, trees were uprooted, and onlookers struggled not to get drawn in.

ooc: ok ive finished moving and im here to destroy... I mean help you all

"So what is all this about necromancy...." Zaar said quietly as he walked to another open area in the arena, "So who wants to fight" as he yelled for the first time. Zaar waited for a response as he stretched

Archived