Gifted Boarding School Roleplay

Shaymin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC; i'm doubling, but not as the agent, -.- I'm doubling as one of my other rp charries from neopets. ANYWAY we also have a new person joining, i think he'll be here

EDIT: Forgot to say this, and everyone can have one. Since the other charie i'm doubling as has a pet, and the pet has powers, you all can have what I call, Gifted pets, for your charries. You can just find it, or whatever. If you want one, it's ok, you can have one, but only one =/ sorry

OOC: great idea btw

Shade walked from the nearby forest which somehow most of the trees were blown away.

Hopefully this place would have better protection than his town. He vaguelly remembered what happened. He was staring at the moon......saw bodies lying on the floor... the towns people running after him....

Then this grey wolf started following him.

Hopefully the people here would also be kinder.

OOC: A nice long intro :D

he walked to the desk and got his key. The woman behind the desk said it was room -1

The room was grey with no windows, plants in the corners and a mat on the floor. It was perfect for him.

OOC: sorry about double post

Shade walked out of his room and went to search around to see if there was anyone else around.

Suddenly his eyes glowed white as he met a girl with...wings?

He knew that his powers where activating

using only his fingers he wrote in the air

"my name shade. can't talk. who you?"

A girl named Harley walked to the school enternce, with her wolf, Snow, by her side. "Hm... looks cool. Don't you think, Snow?" she asked him. Snow rolled his eyes. "You're always such a kill-joy." she told him. She walked to the front desk. The lady didn't look surprised when she saw Snow, and gave Harley her room key. "Room 190? Ok."she said, and ran up the stairs. She walked into a room with a winter feel to it. "I like it." she said, smiling.She looked out her window, and saw an arena. "I saw some people on the roof, I wonder if that's where they watch it.Sorry, I don't think you can come, Snow." she said to the wolf. Snow jumped on her bed and began to sleep.Harley climbed to and got on the roof.

ooC: If anyone has room 190, I'll change the post, sorry ^^;

Refia lifted up her head now, and saw Shade write something. "Uh...I'm Refia." she said to him.

Guest King of Games

Jack shrugged off Refia's glare. "that's just a few opinions. And i wouldn't mind taking you

on Kaze. I've been itching to fight ever since i saw little miss Fairy Wings over here fight Jayson."

Guest King of Games

The punch went straight though Jack's stomach and out the other side.

"You don't go around doing what i do without being prepared. I see we're

a little touchy this morning. All I said was your match was jayson was impressive

and fired me up to fight someone myself. Show me a little respect, have actually

done anything to you? Anyways, does anybody know where Smerte is i belive he

owes me something."

"You called me little miss Fairy Wings, idoit. I don't see why the person you directed it to WOULDN'T take offence to it.I would like to be left alone, Peeping Tom." she told Jack, took her fist away, and put her knees up and rested her head on her knees again.

Guest King of Games

"I know when enough is enough, not always but in this case i can see it is. i leave you alone with all your guy friends here. I need to find Smerte anyways." he began to leave

"And i dont peep... I sneak up on."

OOC: Wow im missing stuff, shay u got to keep this under control while im gone....

also i need to talk to u shay

Zaar stood up and walked over to Jack, "Why don't you fight me, after you can find him: he said in a angry tone.

OoC; Ok *deep breath* Refia was (unfortunatly) defeated by jayson who is now playing a flute in a tower. Mostly everyone is on the roof. Refia tried to punch Jack and call him a peeping Tom, and she's tired.I'm doubling as a 12 year old girl named Harley,greyshadow0 has just joined, so has jman650. I think that's it all in a nutshell *huff huff*

Guest King of Games

ooc:Just to add. im still looking for Frogger to post, so Jack can get a medalian. Zaar

challenged Jack to a match and people don't have a good opinion of him.

Archived