Gifted Boarding School Roleplay

Shaymin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc: that would be cool. i had actually though about that, but didn't give it to much effort.

in his mind: in his dream, jayson was reliving the entire end of the battle: refia was there in his coffin of shadows. he was about to win until he blinked, and in refia's place was ember. he tried to realese his grip, but on hishand was an eye, and no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't realese. and in that instant, as she screamed, the shadow covered her face, and she was crushed, the shadow melting back into the earth, and when jayon looked into the reflecting pool of shadow, all he saw was shadius's face staring at him and laughing. "ahhhhh!" he screamed and awoke, his arm pulsing and sweat pouring down his face.

Refia dreamt of questions going through her mind. What would have happened if Shadius did come out when Sayuri had gone? Would I still be in the fight?What if I accepted death? What if he would have just closed the coffin without a care? What if.......? Those two words were the last ones she thought until she woke up.She gasped for air and grapped the heart that Zaar had made her and put it against her's.

OOC: Sorry about that....

"Ok, this is what you need to do. I need you to use your power to help or heal three people who need it, and hurt three people who deserve it. I'm a man of pain and health, I need to see if the person who inherits this reminds me of me. Will you be able to do this?"

Guest King of Games

"how am i going to prove myself worthy of that medalian. I wonder if someone needs their appendix removed." Jack Notices a kid bleeding heavily, sword some distance away. "Here's my chance." he thought to himself. "Let me help. He applied pressure to the cut with one hand. and He put his other hand on the warm blood and sucked it into his hand, careful not to get it in his vessels as it would be too difficult to get out again. He phased the bblood filled hand into the boy's heart and released the blood. He helped the boy inside to the hospital keeping pressure on the cut at all times.

ooc: How's that for my first heal?

Guest King of Games

ooc: this will be a two for one...

Jack left the boy under the nurse's care and walked out onto the grounds. It was quite

dark outside and he noticed a group of boys garthered around an old tree. One of the

boys looked like he'd rather be somewhere else. "People say a kid died under this tree and

his ghost still haunts the tree. Why don't you go a little closer newbie?" the young boy

looked terrified. Jack turned invisible and snuck up on the older boy and he him hard on

the cheek. The boy fell to the ground. Jack Whispered "boo" and the boys ran for their

lives except the younger one. He was rooted to the spot with fear. Jack rematerialized and said "You should pick your friends more carefully. The boy looked relieved to see he wasn't about ot be attacked by a ghost and ran back inside.

"now, time to get some sleep."

"Ok, now this place is too crowded." said Kaze. "But while you're all up here, let me just say, what just happened was seriously messed. But still, I look forward to fighting each one of you."

[No, the arena is not on the roof. I just watched from the roof, since it is where I stay (Bedrooms are too boring, lol.)]

Guest King of Games

Jack continued to work towards earning that medalian. He phased a guy in the cafeteria

who was taking more the his fair share of breakfast, chest hogh into the floor. And then he found someone who really do need their appendix removed and helped him.

"Now. Who's got in it coming so i can get the medalian."

Archived