Gifted Boarding School Roleplay

Shaymin

Guest King of Games

ooc: Skizophrenia. Medical disease. Dual-personalities, two minds one head. on a side note don't start swearing when youre twelve... wait at least another year or you'll be headed down the wrong track.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jayson felt it more then ever now. he was tring, with all his might to hold him back. if he was relesed many people would die. and he didn't want to repeat the past. "i'm sorry, whoever you are, i can't let him out. i will not risk the lives of others because of what you want. what is your connection with him anyway?

i'm sorry to disapoint you but, i swore to never let him out. it cost the life of someone dear to me and i refuse to let myself kill anyone else. (he was losing the battle of his mind. he needed to finish this quick before he was let out.) enough! shadow summoning pheonix! (a fire bird of pure shadow arose from the shadows waiting to attack it's prey.)

Zaar suddenly felt great pain, his body started to pulse as he fell off the roof. He hit the ground hard, which would normal kill someone, but someone or something was back, "Why look who it is, Sayuri, how long as it been". The monster was back!

OOC: dont worry hes not as powerful as before

He grew excited with the Light Spirit's presence. But he calmed himself down and talked in a calm voice. "The wind spirit told me a long time ago about you and Shadius fighting a long time ago. But that's the extent of my knowledge. Why do you ask?" Then he notices something happening to Zaar. "Hey, you alright?"

"OOOO, someone else i know is here, could it be Shadius, do you 2 even remember the human who actually could match your power" the monster smirked, instead of the body armor of last time, the monster just was in control of zaar's body

Sayuri simply dodged it. "Enough of this follishness!" she said. An orb of light engulfed her and it disappeared as soon as it came. Sayuri appeared in her human form."Why don't you just hurry up, Shadius, and trap me into another statue? It'll be easier for you." she said.

OoC: this is her: Light.jpg

OoC: *Grabs his camera and comes back.* Ok, now you can jump off the roof. Oh, and scream at the top of your lungs when you jump, with a board shoved up your back, and doing flips while you fall. :lol: I'm sorry, i'm just kidding around.

BiC: Josh sees Sayuri appear in her human form, which was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his entire life. "Holy crud! I think I'm in love. It's like watching an angel fight against a demon. This is awesome!"

Archived