Gifted Boarding School Roleplay

Shaymin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Also im just going to end it, after the battle Psycho beast goes away and Zaar loses all memories from that fight]

The petels started to swift, going in for another attack, almost like a beam of flowers was radiating in the sun.

[Also Psycho Beast is only going to be seen 3 times in the rp]

OOC: I have only a few moves, it's just that every form, my moves get a different name and a stronger effect.

IC: "I'll have to resort to some light powers. Face this! Shimmering Light!"

Shimmering Light:

Type: Light Attack

Effect: Blinds nearest opponent. This effect may not be negated.

ooc: that was going to happen... Zaar lost to much blood and after the beast leaves it will take effect, which will be after endscape if he decides to finish it, but he probaoly wont

ooc: dude its going to be a draw, plus the loss of major amounts of blood would kill someone and i really dont want my chara dead, also that would be god moding, also it wont matter because zaar wont remember or be able to do anything the psycho beast does, and ive decided psycho beast will not come back, THERE

ooc: yes and that was the point, your first power would of killed me off the bat, which would of sucked for me and you just always have to win, you countered a silt to the back of the throat in Gamemasters Rp, a slit that was already open and you didnt act like it effected you

Archived