Gifted Boarding School Roleplay

Shaymin

"Maybe if they could just repaint the room, I'll have a better vision of it, and it won't blind me if I use my light magic in here." she said. She put up a poster of a cute dog baring its teeth. It didn't make sense, but that's why she liked it. She walked out and wondered along the halls, slowly making her way towards the stair case to see if anyone can do something to her room. "Couldn't add any color to the room?" she muttered to herself.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out of nowhere, a vortex of wind came wipping down the hallway. The mini tornado vanished as soon as it appeared. In it's place stood a teenage boy with light brown hair. The hallway was a mess of knocked over portraits and scattered papers the wind collected while soaring through the school.

"Hey," he boy looking at the Refia. "The name's Kaze. I'm looking for the stairs leading to the roof. Know where they are?"

"Ah, crud. That was a surprise." said Refia, wiping her hair from her face. "Yeah, I think they're over there, not really sure, though." she said,pointing all the way down the hall to the left. "You should ask the dorm advisor.I'm Refia, by the way." she said.

OOC: You spelled my name wrong, Kaze.

IC: "Sure," Kilandromas said. "I'd like to see the training arena, if there is one. Battling with you would be great! It would be an honour to finally use my great skills to actually battle a human, and not my kind."

OOC: You'll find out about Kilandromas' kind soon enough.

Kaze threw his head back and laughed. "Sure," he said snapping his head forward to face Kilandromas. "But just as long as this training ground is outside. A clear field, with no stupid obstacles in the way."

[sorry for mispelling your name, lol. Can I call you "killy" for short? XD]

Name: Smerte Oghelse (In Norwegian, Pain and Health)

Hair: Picture

Eye Color: Brown

Clothes; Picture

Powers: Inflict pain and disease, heal wounds of self and others

Weapon: Hooksword

Personality: Cold, funny, quiet

Picture: (anime picture prefered)

code.jpg

OoC: I had to go >.<

Bic: Refia looked at Kilandromas. "Hi. It would be cool if they had a training arena. They might have one.I can pratice my light magic without getting blinded in my room."

OoC: I hate it when I go for a long time >.<

Frogger, you have been accepted.

ooc: hey same for me shaymin, i came back just now and i dont know whats going on...

"...hello..my name is Zaar... I would like my dorm assignment please...." Zaar said quietly, "lets see... you are in dorm 186 floor 3" the person at the desk said. "Thanks...." Zaar once again said quietly as he quickly disappeared.

Zaar stopped at his room, after passing it for 3 times, "well... here we are...." he muttered.

As he walked in, he quickly dashed around his dorm room to see what was inside, the walls were painted blue, the floors with tiled, and was pretty much a simple 3 room complex. "This is weird.... I have a bed..." Zaar said as he sat down on his couch and turned on the tv"

Smerte Oghelse walked into the boarding school. A fight was taking place in front of the stairway to the dorm. Two boys used their powers and tried to harm one another. Well, in reality, it was a bully picking on a younger student. The younger student was badly bruised.

"Take that you little...ugh....OW!"

Smerte's eyes turned blue. Cuts appeared all over the bully's body. He ran away to the health room. Smerte then went over to the young boy. His eyes turned green. The bruises were healed.

"Here you go. Now, where are the dorms?"

Archived