Gifted Boarding School Roleplay

Shaymin

The monster laughed as his claws disappear, Petals took to the sky, over thousands, and blocked the shot, "Senbonzakura" the monster muttered

Senbonzakura

Zaar's Sword name, also deadly technic

The Blade/s (if in psyco form) turn into over a thousand mini blades that look like flower petals, could easily destroy a opponent before they noticed

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc: well it would work, just dont directly on the psyco beast, it would stop the power of the petals, being so they cannot be moved and will revert back to the claws/sword, also i wont be able to move hows that

OOC: It's fine... Considered I'm in "psycho" form as well, it should at least some damage, it's one of the best moves in the second form! but, as stated in the effect, it can't be negated, so that would still negate it and technically make a huge hole in the plot...

IC: "X Blood Doom Reap!"

X Blood Doom Reap:

Type: Reap

Effect: Halve your opponent's blood. If negated, you gain the same amount which would have been halved.

"Slowed my attack for now, also dont you remember blood comes out of my body, and adds to my strength" the monster said as his claws started to disappear, "Senbonzakura" he yelled as the petals repeared as they started to swift around them, soon a small cut appeared on Kilan's face

OOC: Psycho form is a unique thing for Zaar, its when a certain amount of blood is lost or someone he cares about it in trouble, if you want something like that call it something else

OOC: The next part that is in quotes is thinking.

"Hmm, I might even have to transform into my 3rd form! He can't beat that... I almost dominated my former planet..."

OOC: The rest of all the words in quotes is talking.

"Now, Maximum Power Blast!"

Maximum Power Blast:

Type: Energy Blast

Effect: Use all your energy. Blast all your energy on the nearest enemy.

"Hold on! This is insane! I'm transforming!"

Third Form Transformation:

Type: Transformation

Effect: All energy is restored. You are transformed into your "Third Form".

OOC: Third Form picture: [attachment=8955] This was when he almost took over his planet.

The petals blocked the shot and rushed towards Kilan' date=' surrounding him in a tornado of tiny blades, "If this is all you have you are a weakling"

[/quote']

OOC: You're kind of god-moding... that was my most powerful move in the second form... I guess I'll have to use my third form...

IC: "Now, Insert Blood!"

Insert Blood:

Type: Blood Healing

Effect: Renews all blood of selected target and doubles it.

"I knew that you would be weak for this, as every time to lose blood, you're actually more powerful, now you have too much blood!"

[i'm actually not liking how this battle is going either. Neither of you want to lose. Chaos seems to have "infinate power" and Serrenox has "infinate variety of moves". To make this simple I suggest I create a "Technique Dictionary" that will keep track of what moves have enough force to block/stop another move.]

[its because the fact that its unfair that in one move that i would lose, thats why i started, ill stop if Serronox and everyone else will stop trying to always defeat me by one upping]

Archived