Gifted Boarding School Roleplay

Shaymin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooc: Hello Shaymin and welcome back! :D

BiC: Josh smiled. "Ah yes. That is what's so neat about the wind. It can guard against most physical attacks by blowing them back and damaging the opponent with the recoil. But to master such a thing would take a lot of concentration. I'll show you. Come with me into the halls. And bring my staff." Josh's staff was sitting in the corner of his room. Josh walked outside and waited for Kaze.

Ooc: Hello Shaymin and welcome back! :D

OoC: atleast SOMEONE welcomed me >.> jk :lol: thanks meta-wanderer

Bic: Refia wandered to the tournament area. "Cool...." she said' date=' looking around.[i']I wonder if I'll get challenged right away.[/i] she thought.

Josh stood still in a standing-meditative state. "Now, charge at me with the staff and swing it at me. I will demonstrate what a little concentration can do." He calms himself down and starts concentrating the wind around him into a diagonal circle formation around his body, and another one pointing in a different direction, but going in the same pattern, so it would be like a huge X covering his body. (I hope that describes it well enough. And to Shaymin: I do what I can. :D )

Ooc: Yep, exactly how you described it, Kaze. :D

BiC: The staff impacted with the diagonal wind rings, but never touched Josh's body. No matter how hard Kaze pushed on the staff, it would simply not go through the barrier of wind. The wind then pulled the weapon right out of Kaze's hands and started weilding the weapon as if Josh had a 3rd hand. Josh now had his arms folded. The wind spun the staff around and around in front of Kaze like a crazy fan. The winds blowing around him grew ever fiercer and more strain was put on Josh, so he had to concentrate more than ever. He put his hand out and began to suck it up into a little ball of spiraling wind in his hand, including the rings. With his other hand, he grabbed the staff and now in his hand he was holding a Spiraling sphere. (If you can't get a good picture in your head of up to this point, basically Josh is holding what appears to be a "Rassengan" form of wind in his one hand.)

Archived