Gifted Boarding School Roleplay

Shaymin

he jumped back after striking puppet. " hmmm i must admit this was in interesting battle. but it seems i'm late for class. i can miss one but i'm afriad that's it. and before puppet could replie, he disapeared. "if you want we can continue this after classes are over. that way more people will be there when i defeat you."

in side the school: " so it seems i have combat next. good, i can go from one fight to many others." a smirk appeared on jaysons face as he found zaar heading in the same direction as him.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Here. Watch."

Smerte looked around. He saw the same bully he saw on the first day, and focused his energy on him. Slashes appeared all over the body, and blood gushed out.

Kaze looked out in astonishment.

"Hold on, I'm still showing."

His green eyes focused on the blood, and it returned to the guy, to heal the blood loss. Then, he focused on the skin and sealed all of the cuts on the body.

"See? Well, I'm natural born with it, I just need to perfect at it. The teacher there can help you find a way to heal with your powers."

"Hmm, kid, you've got some skills. But you've probably never witnessed what I can do. I've spent my whole life mastering how to turn a simple heal into massive damage, and I don't mean just to humans, but to buldings as well. but seriously, continue that skill. I'd like to see you in the school tournament."

OOC: Just thought I'd make up a tournament, if that's okay with Shaymin. It'll be interesting.

OoC: BACK and would you mind explaining the tournement to me, and my next class is History of the Gifted. :D

Bic: After Refia finished reading, she went infront of the class. She did only the most simplest earth magic she's done, making a vine grow longer and longer from a plant. Then she demonstrated her light magic. She made her hand glow and attcked a spot on the wall, making a hole in it, which then the teacher repaired. "Maybe..." she said to herself. She bent her light into an orb. "So far...so good." she tried another shape,making this one into an angel.The light started to bend and shake and blew back into her chest, making her hit the wall....hard.The teacher trapped the remaining light as it bounced around the room. Refia had passed out and was sent to the infurmary. (sp?)

Zaar saw Refia being brought to the nurse, but to make sure noone knew he liked her he said something bold, "Who wants to fight me, but not on the arena, on the roof" he said as he got ready to move

Kaze couldn't help but laugh. It was clear who he was picking a fight with. "Forget it, I'm going to take a nap, so you won't be having your match on the roof. You can go check on your girlfriend. It looks like you have some competition." Kaze laughed as he headed to the roof.

Archived