Gifted Boarding School Roleplay

Shaymin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kaze suddenly wakes up. In the entire time he had been on the roof, ever since that battle, he was never able to sleep. But it was at that moment, when he had reached the light, did he truly feel safe. Refia... How could he ever feel so scared, when his new sanctuary was so close?

Kaze looked over at a student sitting beside him. What his name again? Jason? "Uh.. Hi." he said. "Um... Who's room is this?"

"Ok.... we'll work on that." said Kyle, rubbing his forehead. "What about you, Refia?" he asked her.

"Well, my earth magic. Mostly from lack of use....and every time I make my light magic form in a shape, it goes wild and zips around until I can call it back, which would take a while." she said.

"Ok, we'll help everyone. Opened you text books to page 20 for basic magic controlling and read the first 4 paragraphs, then each of you will demonstrate(sp?)you powers infront of the class." he said as he sat at his desk.

Refia rolled her eyes and did what Kyle said and started to read.

OoC: Everyone can take a break from rping if they want, it's bastionsgirl's turn anyway for me

[Ok, Shaymin, this'll be my last post for a while]

Kaze shrugged. "This could be my room, but I dunno. I never got my room number. I prefer staying on the roof. In the open air." Kaze walked over and opened a window. "I'm fine now. Besides, what would you know about the wind?" he said, turning back to Jason.

"First off, the names Joshua Trace. Secondly, the wind told me. You see, I have a special connection with the wind. And it tells me that something is messing with yours. I've been meaning to ask you that very same thing. And Refia seemed really concerned too. So, let's just cut to the chase, what happened to you to cause this?"

Ooc: I think that'll be it for me too, until it's time for me to teach the next class. :D

on the batle field: well, it seems i under estimated puppet and got so caught up i miss half of the first class. i should wrap this up quick but in the mean time i'll send a scout over to advanced magical control class. they probably have noticed my absence by now.

in said class: (a weird shadow like goul krepsinto thwe class, and hands a note about how he will not be attending this class due to unfortunite cercomstances. it also asks to see the teacher after class to discuss his previous arangements for this class

ooc: 1: i have bad spelling!

2: the arangements, will become clear when his past is reaveled later. if you need info shaymin, pm me.

"It looks like my first class is starting soon" he said as he looked at the list of classrooms, "Hrm, I wonder why I have "Advance Magic Control" and everyone else has "Magic Control" he muttered as he looked for the class, "Also why is my first class a free period when the others have free period at 4th Period, this is very strange" he said as he hit a door, it said "Advance Magic Control" on it. "Well looks like am here" he said as he opened the door, "Hrm looks like im early" Zaar muttered as he took the seat in the back corner

Puppet smiled in a very sinister way.

- If you wish so. Necromancy involves the power of manipulating spirits, and that's what I'm doing right now. You are currently covered in sex spirits, each binding you in a different way. But now, things change! Ectoplasma to Stone!

Suddenly, the thick mist became a block of stone, completely sealing Jason.

OOC: Ebil! Ebil!

[sorry for calling you Jason, Joshua. Like I said, still learning names, lol]

Kaze couldn't help but laugh at Josh's statment. "I don't know what voices you're hearing, but the wind can't talk. As for what happened, that's none of your concern. I'm fine now." Kaze started towards the door.

he was covered in stone or so puppet thought. what puppet didn't know was that he was and has been in his shadow the entire time, acting like a parisitic leech and draining his energy through his shadow. he might not know it but he and his shadow are conected in more ways then one. now it was jay's turn to strike. he jumped out of puppets shadow and attacked. "shadow art number 12, shadow blade strike!"

Kilandromas finished reading the remaining paragraphs. He was called up so he came up and asked, "I have many powers, may you tell me exactly what powers to demonstrate?" He showed the class a series of unique powers, such as his ability to "steal" his enemies "health", and renew his own, with X Blood Renew, which he demonstrated with a small flower.

Kaze had no idea what Josh was smiling about, but he didn't care. "What classes do I have...?" he said to himself. I suppose if he'd had gone to the front desk, he'd know. Oh well, he started knocking down random doors, hoping he'd come across a class, and even more hopefully, one that he was in.

ooc: Teacha time

"Ok everyone turn to page 15, we will start the advance tactic section today" Mr. Curo said as he grabed his own Teacher's Text book and started to read out loud.

ooc: Back to Zaar

Even tho it looked like Zaar was following along with the lesson, he was too busy daydreaming about something, someone that he cared about. Also the fact that he was in class doesnt mean its good to think of any names. In a few minutes the bell rang, "Wow that class was fast" Zaar muttered as he looked at his list, "Hrm I got Combat Training next" he whispered

Kaze noticed a few ppl leaving a classroom. Missed another class. He was starting to get discouranged. But he wasn't going to give up. Kaze picked a random student from the crowd and started following him.

[i honestly don't care who I'm following. Someone can notice me or something because I do not know what class to be in.]

Archived