Gifted Boarding School Roleplay

Shaymin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooc: Ok, I'll be....hmmm......still thinking of a class. I'll just go back to my character for now.

IC: Josh continues to sense the unnatural winds surrounding Kaze. It was weird. They weren't really winds, but at the same time, they were. Josh couldn't really tell the difference. Josh knew it was almost time for his class to start, but he decided that it would not be wise to leave Kaze in the state he was. So he decided to stay and continued meditating.

Ooc: Oh' date=' I got it! I'll be in charge of the History class. It'll be called "History of the Gifted" :) Pretty cool, eh?

[/quote']

OoC: Yep cool! I couldn't think of it. Next class will be 'History of the Gifted' :D

Bic: "Yeah, I can tell." she said, smiling.

Meanwhile, totally forgetting about class, Puppet decided to do something risky.

- I duplicate, and then you duplicate. How very original of you. But my powers are different from yours, and shall never be copied again. Ghostwalker's Territory!

The air around the solid shadow that was Jason became grey and slow, and Jason felt like he was wrapped in thick fabric of some sort.

"Ok." he said as he called out everyone else's name for roll call. "Now, to help you with your powers, you're going to have to tell me what your powers are and why are you in Magic Control? How about you first, Kilandromas?" he asked.

OoC: brb, lunch =3

"I have necromancy, monkish powers, and the power of elements. I've sort of gotten another power that I'm trying to control, transformation. I'm here to learn how to control that transformation power. This transformation power can transform me into a deadly monster, especially when in the final form of it."

Archived