Gifted Boarding School Roleplay

Shaymin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As Josh meditates, he senses a lot of turmoil coming from someone within the room. He stops meditating and looks at Kaze. "Hmm....this doesn't seem natural, but then again, I've seen some weird things before. Could it be that this guy was the one that caused that disturbance in the wind?" He turns around and goes back to meditating.

Smerte ran after Kilandroas, as his class was next to Kila's. He was late. He looked inside the room. The teacher was taking attendance. As a distraction, Smerte focused his eyes on a classmate, and made a cut on him. As the teacher went to the opposite side of the room to care for him, Smerte went inside and sat down. He was on time, accoriding to the teacher.

Kilandromas' class had already started. Half-way through he had realized that he had already knew al of the things that the teacher is teaching, he was taught by his kind. He was able to go to Magic Control Class with permission from the teacher, after a test that was usually fairly hard, but not for him.

Ooc:*meta-wanderer raises his hand and waves it around like crazy.* Oh' date=' oh, oh! I want to be the teacher! Pick me! Pick me!

[/quote']

Ok! You can be one too you can be the....You can pick a class, it'll be the next class for me.

EDIT: sorry for double posting, btw

Smerte saw Dario, Kila, and Refia enter the classroom he was in.

"Well, at least I know them."

He saw an kid talk to Refia. Apparently, that kid would use his power, change room temperature and create ice, to impress her. What a fool, Smerte thought. The next moment, the ice kid had a headache. Smerte moved next to Refia.

"Hi, remember..."

"No talking in my class!"

"Sorry...."

He lowered his voice.

"Hey, Refia, remember me? Why are you taking this class? Also having problems with control?"

Archived