Beyblade & MFB

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beyblade are cool because I use to rip them so hard that other beyblades get brokin by my beyblade and I lol at people

Uhm' date=' pretty much the same here. Probably because I was the only one with a Hasbro Beyblade, xD

[/quote']

ya I though that bit-beasts are real

Lol i remember when i had a beyblade witjh 2 round weights on it. With the bottom part of triger the tip of the toll was metal and the above part was from grizzly, thats why i chould have 2 weights. It was so heavy that i had a heart time launching it because it kept falling from my launcher because it was to heavy lol. But it stayed tolling for to long sometimes like 10 minutes no joke, when another beyblade hit it, that beyblade flew away without even moving my blade. It was to epic. After a while i gave it razors but loool they flew away and 1 came almost in my eye x.x

I watched all seasons some months ago, i forgot how awesome it was i mean those blades were the best toys ever from an anime. In the last season they had that metal core system, those were tiny blades, i still have 1 of them, from that small kid i forgot his name, he also had a dragoon. STRATA dragoon thats the bit beasts name, i have that 1 in metal core system, awesomeness ±P

yeah, it was awesome. I like Ray the most, and I had the Beyblade "Masenko".

I was some purple samurai dude, with a wooden sword (It was the bit chips image)

My cousin had some yellow one with a large attack ring. It's name started with "T"

Archived