Dragon Guard - The 1st Trial

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]

Poseidon: Here goes nothing.

He begins his attempt at an ice-wall,it takes him some time to control the moisture at first then he gets in the flow of it,

next thing he sees is a great ice-wall in between them and the Dragon...

Poseidon: It worked! Now do your thing!

[/align]

'Fleeing is not cowardice, after all, you ran away from your possible destiny young prince. And what did it bring you? It brought you pain and misery; it brought many to hunt you down like a rabid animal. You shouldn't so readily shout coward, because, there will always be someone to shout it back' Panik whispered as he appeared behind Josep.

Panik just laughed. 'And yet you're the one who attempted to call him back. I'm sure he would've obliterated you, which I would not allow because your father wants you alive. In all honestly, I thought you've wanted to die, with all the pain you have caused. Those towns I've destroyed were attmpts to bring you out. Isn't it terrible that those deaths are your fault?'

Panik plants his halberd into the ground and doesn't answer as Josep's foot connects with the planted shaft of the halberd. 'Power isn't just showing off what you can do. Power is knowing what you should do. I have the power to obliterate several towns in the blink of the eye, which would be very amusing, but a waste of energy and natural landscape'.

Archived