Dragon Guard - The 1st Trial

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Panik had set up a small camp in a small valley. The fire blazed as he brought back a wolf he had slaughtered. It roasted over the fire as he removed his helm. His face was relatively human, with a black marking over his right eye and a white marking over his left. His skin was ash grey and his hair was white with black streaks in it. He silently ate, going over what he had done. 'That human did some damage, I could barely keep myself composed. Tha town was demolished a sper my lords orders, and that is what matters' he thought as he ate.

Panik had set up a small camp in a small valley. The fire blazed as he brought back a wolf he had slaughtered. It roasted over the fire as he removed his helm. His face was relatively human, with a black marking over his right eye and a white marking over his left. His skin was ash grey and his hair was white with black streaks in it. He silently ate, going over what he had done. 'That human did some damage, I could barely keep myself composed. Tha town was demolished a sper my lords orders, and that is what matters' he thought as he ate.

Panik had finished the whole creature and was resting by the fire. He removed his right gauntlet to expose his ash grey claw. On the top was a black eye sigil. He concentrates and the black sigil glows, turning the fire black. He smirks as he stops and the fire goes back to normal. 'Darkness corrupts all, if you do not choose to embrace it'.

Panik had finished the whole creature and was resting by the fire. He removed his right gauntlet to expose his ash grey claw. On the top was a black eye sigil. He concentrates and the black sigil glows, turning the fire black. He smirks as he stops and the fire goes back to normal. 'Darkness corrupts all, if you do not choose to embrace it'.

Archived