The original card maker war (come on join the war)

Agaming

Should this card go in the joke card section  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should this card go in the joke card section

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I play NegateAttackYSDS-EN-C.jpg and a face down to replace

about_fraud_back_auth.jpg

but you place that after you got your card destruction and we destroyed that so you never got those cards

dark hearts 10 card places weren't full mua hahahahahaha

my axily attack your japanesse drifter

you lose 1700 life points

acctually he's telling the truth he fills all of my card zones but i used Stars Effect to destroy he's strike card at the cost of 1000 lifepoints

noo my monster is destroyed but i will play 268632y.jpg and 268632.jpg in defense mode and i will change preyas attribute to ligth and his type to dragon i will use 268632j.jpg and by sacrifiing my dark sorcerer i can summon 268632.jpg and i will use 268632z.jpg to summon 268632m.jpg and by sacrifiing my three dragons and my Ligth attribute dragon-type Preyas i can summon 268632.jpg

Fear my dragon bunnies MUAHAHAHA!!!!!

I Summon this. And since i have 6 cards in my hand, this card has 6 Cosmic Counters

262151l.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card can only be Special Summoned when you have at least 2 cards in your hand and removing from play 2 Light Warrior-Type monsters on your side of the field. When this card is Special Summoned, place a number of Cosmic Counter(s) on this card equal to the number of cards in your hand (max. 6). When a Warrior-Type monster you control is destroyed, you can pay 300 Life Points to add 1 Cosmic Counter on this card. During each of your End Phases, while this card is in face-up Attack Position, inflict 100 points of Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points for every 2 Cosmic Counters on this card. This monster can attack twice in the same Battle Phase when this card has 6 Cosmic Counters. When this card is destroyed with 6 Cosmic Counters on it, Special Summon this card to your side of the field on your next Standby Phase. When this card is Summoned by this effect, treat this card as a Normal monster negating all of it's effects and summoning conditions for the remainder of the Duel.

i Use Dark Snipers Effect and i got heads so i declare

Type: Dragon

Atribute: Divine

Name: Ultimate Dragon

thats your ultimate dragon out of the picture now Star Strike Dragon, Dark Sniper and Stardust Dragon/ Assault Mode Attack thats 8200 points of damage

i will equip my Ultimate dragon with 268632.jpg and how i have 3 dragons on my graveyard he now has 8500 attack points and thats not all i summon 268632t.jpg and i will sacrifice him and by the effect of Dark summoning i can summon 268632.jpg and i will use Dark sorcerer effect to turn him and Hidan into dragons and i will sacrifice them to summon 268632.jpg and i will summon 268632b.jpg and i will use 268632.jpg to summon 268632j.jpg and combining Golden dragon and Future Zero i can summon 268632f.jpg with 5600 attack points and now my Ultimate dragon destroy destroy Dark Sniper and Mecha War dragon destroy Axily

u summoned too many cards

No' date='i special summoned Hidan,Golden dragon,Future Zeero and Mecha war dragon the onli two monster that i normal summoned was Black armor Zero and Dark sorcerer[hr']

And Dog King since when did you play that shield?

you forgot my axily whose 4700 so attack

it's game over as i use

CardDestructionSDZW-EN-C-1E.jpg

and i discarded 5 cards 3 of them were blue eyes

Blue-EyesWhiteDragonYAP1-EN-UR-LE.pngBlue-EyesWhiteDragonYAP1-EN-UR-LE.pngBlue-EyesWhiteDragonYAP1-EN-UR-LE.png

and 2 of them were Hyozanryu

HyozanryuMRL-EN-R.jpgHyozanryuMRL-EN-R.jpg

and i used 3 monster reborns and 2 caul of the haunteds to bring them to the field

and Tribute them to summon Draco

dracooverpowered.jpg

now the bunnyes are safe

hey i have the pic of the last dragon you summoned

Archived