The original card maker war (come on join the war)

Agaming

Should this card go in the joke card section  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should this card go in the joke card section

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ha! now i activate 250469.jpg and i tribute reaper of death and shallow grave reaper to summon anubis. now i can turn hades in to a zombie and destroy him. now i re summon back to my hand 250469.jpg in attack position and destroy snow ball and i re summon 250469u.jpg in defense position

bunnies will gain VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >=D

noo!! my best card is destroyed

Thanks now i can special summon 268632.jpg and by the combined attack and defense points of Hades and Snowball he has 5800 attack points and 4700 defense points now destroy Anubis

man i knew i should've made an effect for him being destroyed

and u got some good cards man

New Rules

1. Plz don't double post

2. You can only play one real card for each post all the rest are your made cards

3. you can summon 2 monsters per post(3 if you inclued a real card) you can special summon as many times as you like

4.before you summon a synchro or a fusion u must have the Synchro or fusion material monsters on the field

and

5. Have Fun

yep

UNLESS it is WRITTEN on the Ritual Spell that you need to get them from another place e.g. remove them from play while they are in your Graveyard & etc...

Anyways...

262385b.jpgin DEF mode

Lore: As long as you control another "Japanese Drifter" monster with a different name' date=' all level 5 and above "Japanese Drifter" monsters can be Normal Summoned or Set without any tributes (does not affect Fusion and Ritual monsters). Once per turn, if you have a "Japanese Drifter" monster in your Hand or side of the Field, you can equip it to this card. If this card were to be destroyed, the equipped monster is destroyed instead (Damage Calculation is applied normally).

I also summon:

[img']http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7585/262385y.jpg[/img]in DEF mode as well.

yep

so i play

This card 50886q.jpg and this 50886egp.jpg then i Synchro summon this StardustDragonCT05-EN-ScR-LE.png (that counts as a special summon so i can summon one more card and it is 50886v.jpg so i can synchro summon this

50886h.jpg

effect

1 Tuner + "Stardust Dragon"

Once per turn Special Summon 1 "/AssultMode" monster fron the Graveyard. When this card is selected as a attack target pay 1000 life points to negate the attack. By paying 1500 life points destroy all Spell and Trap card(s) on the field. By tributing this card send all cards back to thier owners hand. When this card is sent to the Graveyard special summon alll the monsters used to summon this card.

wow that was a mouth full

noo!! my best card is destroyed

Thanks now i can special summon 268632.jpg and by the combined attack and defense points of Hades and Snowball he has 5800 attack points and 4700 defense points now destroy Anubis

man i knew i should've made an effect for him being destroyed

and u got some good cards man

thanks

my turn i will use 268632.jpg and i will summon 268632.jpg and i will sacrifice him to bring back Preyas now Half angel and demon destroy Star Strike Dragon

by the way now Half angel and demon has 6300 attack points by the effect of oricalcos seal

not so fast coz i use his effect i pay 1000 lifepoints so i negate the attack now i play this

50886i.jpg so i can tribute this createcardphpf.jpg and 50886v.jpg to summon this 97721384.jpg and thanx to Bunny Dragons effect i destroy Half Angel and Demon so Dark Sniper Attack directly thanx to Grims effect and then Star Strike Dragon Attack directly thats a total of 5200 points of damage go Synchros and Dark Synchros

I tribute my Nissan 200SX and the Mazda RX-7 to special summon:

262385o.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing 2 face-up "Japanese Drifter" monsters you control. When this card is successfully Special Summoned, place 1 JDM Counter on all unoccupied Card Zones in your opponent's side of the Field. These JDM Counters cannot be used as a tribute to Special Summon, Tribute Summon, Synchro Summon, or Ritual Summon a monster. If this card is attacked, increase the ATK and DEF of this monster by 100 times the number of JDM Counters on the Field during Damage Step only.

I now activate my Trap Card!

262385.jpg

And my 350Z attack directly!!! MUA HA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

dark hearts 10 card places weren't full mua hahahahahaha

Yes they were!! Read my 350Z's effect "[...]Place 1 JDM Counter on each of the UNOCCUPIED Card Zones on your opponent's side of the Field[...]"

So that'll make 10 occupied Card Zones.

EDIT: Axily is too overpowered, get it out of the field please!

well to get it go to the early posts you should find it and i negate your card destruction buy tributing this card from my hand 400px-StardustDragonAssaultModeDCPT-EN-ScR-LE.png and then he returns to the field thanx to his other effect so Dark Sniper destroy his kitty then Star Strike Dragon and Stardust Dragon/ Assault mode attack directly thats a total of 6200

Archived