The original card maker war (come on join the war)

Agaming

Should this card go in the joke card section  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should this card go in the joke card section

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I discard the Double Summon on my hand to activate my XYZ-Dragon Cannon's Effect and destroy Toon World and as a consequence, your Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon is destroyed. I activate Polymerization and fuse:

CyberDragonGLD1-EN-GUR-LE.pngwithCyberDragonGLD1-EN-GUR-LE.pngandCyberDragonGLD1-EN-GUR-LE.png

To create:

CyberEndDragonDR04-EN-UR-UE.png

I destroy your VW-Tiger Catspult and attack directly with the XYZ-Dragon Cannon.

Just a question: Waht monster did you first destroy with Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon? Cyber-End Dragon, XYZ-Dragon Cannon or them both?

If you destroyed my Cyber-End Dragon, I activate XYZ-Dragon Cannon's effect by sending Elemental Hero Ocean to the Graveyard destroying your Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon attacking directly with XYZ-Dragon Cannon.

Well I offer 3 Beast-Type if I may Dog-King borrow your 3 beasts,to summon the Ultimate:

55699.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.This card can not be Special Summoned except by offering 3 Beast-Type Monsters from your side of the Field.If this card attacks a Beast-Type Monster you can increase this cards ATK by 700.If this card is attacked by a Beast-Type Monster you can offer another Beast-Type Monster on your side of the field negate the attack.By offering 1000 Life Points you can destroy one of your opponents monsters,if you use this effect this card cannot attack.By offering another Beast-Type Monster you can increase this cards ATK by 500 for the turn.

and set two cards.

Archived