The original card maker war (come on join the war)

Agaming

Should this card go in the joke card section  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should this card go in the joke card section

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll sacrifice my wicked eraser to destroy all monsters.

Then i'll summon a token to your side of the field.

And now, Since I don't have a monster and you do i'll summon

CyberDragonGLD1-EN-GUR-LE.png

now i'll use polymerzation to fuse the cyber dragon on my field with the two cyber dragon's in my hand to summon:

Image:CyberEndDragonDR04-EN-UR-UE.png

And I'll attack your token with it.

Now,i'll use overload fusion to summon

ChimeratechOverdragonGLD1-EN-GUR-LE.png and remove form play my three cyber dragons in the graveyard

and the total ATK is now 2400. Next I'll attack you three times with my overdragon because I used three cards to create it.

I WIN.

Now I activate POLYMERIZATION I FUSE CYBERDARK HORN+CYBERDARK EDGE+CYBERDARK KEEL TO SUMMON

CYBERDARK DRAGON

I activate his effect you may remember this card I equip him with FIVE HEADED DRAGON NOW HIS ATTACK IS 6000 HA HA,NOW I ACTIVATE WICKED DESTRUCTION I CAN DESTROY TWO CARDS ON THE FEILD I CHOOSE YOUR WICKED ERASER AND CHIMERTECH DRAGON.ALSO I ACTIVATE MYSTICAL SPACE TYPHOON AND DESTROY GRAVITY BIND.

no way he's uneffected hahahaha and i summon we win as i tribute 3 exodias now ra is infinity infinity infinity

TheWingedDragonofRaDOD-EN-ScR-UE.png

effect

You must offer 3 Tributes to Tribute Summon this card. The ATK and DEF of this card becomes the sum of the respective ATK and DEF values of the Tributes. While this card is face-up on the field, it cannot be targeted by Spells, Traps, or Monsters that designate a target. When this card is successfully Special Summoned, you may activate one of the following effects:

Pay 1000 Life Points to destroy one monster on the Field and remove it from the game.

Pay all but 1 Life Points, and increase ATK and DEF by the amount of Life Points paid

Archived