1x Heavy

1x MST

1x Trunade

1x Robert

2x Allure

1x Brain Control

Traps: 3

3x Solemn

I'd like to have a little more coverage of my guys. Also it's a little monster heavy, but that hasn't seemed to hurt me thusfar. All comments appreciated.

- 1 crystal seer

- 1 someother monster

+ 2 Spell strikers

Since you have enough spells for it. You can get a free monarch from it.

Spell striker's an interesting idea, if I put him in I'd probably put rota in too. I tend to never have problems with tribute fodder, though, thanks to Apprentice and the recycling of her via junk synchron, but I'll consider it after I play this a little more on Saturday.

I was also thinking of dropping a junk guy for a pot of avarice.

Edit: Did some test draws and whatnot. This deck keeps advantage like nobody's business. If I can get village, burden, and a 1700+ guy out early, it basically makes half my opponent's hand useless and with seer giving me +1's left and right, apprentice searching her, and junk and avarice letting me recycle all that nonsense and monarchs replacing the small guys, it's just awesome. I'm really loving this deck. The only thing I'd like is a monarch that was spellcaster type, but that's just being greedy.

Edit 2: I think I want to try to move away from village a little. I may try to put an arcane barrier instead of a terraforming.

dark red enchanter is a monarch of sorts, try him if you want one like that.

and if your synchroing in this deck at all, you may want to replace one of the junks with a night's end so you can call it with apprentice and revive with exemplar.

all in all, a good deck, but not very orginal to some people, just because you use monarchs.

I wouldn't listen to them.

dark red enchanter is a monarch of sorts' date=' try him if you want one like that.

and if your synchroing in this deck at all, you may want to replace one of the junks with a night's end so you can call it with apprentice and revive with exemplar.

all in all, a good deck, but not very orginal to some people, just because you use monarchs.

I wouldn't listen to them.

[/quote']

I like Dark red enchanter a lot. I dunno what to drop for him. I know I probably should drop a crystal seer, but I like her too much. However, I will try

-1 Seer

-1 Junk

+2 Dark Red

I would drop a terraforming, but this is already so monster heavy.

I don't synchro much, but Junk is more than enough to make the occasional stardust or magical android to clean up my field or get the right amount of monsters in my graveyard.

lylas still a notorious jabroni, last time i checked. and lest we not forget generic destruction, from cards like judgment drag. or if they kill the spell casters.

blah, its part of your lockdown, its better to have an extra piece just lying around. if by some chance all goes to hell at once, you can recover quickly.

Ok, so I did some playtesting today. The deck works, but I think I'm gonna do it a little bit differently. I decided to mix things up a bit and use it with Endymion. I gotta say, Endymion has a lot of recycling power. I was tributing him for a monarch, then instantly bringing him back out and nabbing a spell, typically Book of Moon or Reborn, so here's the new deck. It's stuck in between the village and the city now, but

R/F as always.

Monsters: 20

2x Caius

2x Raiza

2x Dark Red Enchanter

1x Endymion, the Master Magician

1x DAD

[i want to cut out a couple of the big guys, I think. I'm not sure which ones to axe.]

3x Magical Exemplar

3x Apprentice

2x Crystal Seer

1x Night's End Sorcerer

1x Old Vindictive Magician

1x Breaker

1x Sangan

Spells: 17

2x Magical City Endymion

1x Terraforming

2x Spell Power Grasp (dunno if I want a 3rd)

2x Allure of Darkness

1x Brain Control

1x MST

1x Heavy

2x Book of Moon (I really like this in here)

3x Burden of the Mighty (I might drop this down to 2)

1x Monster Reborn

1x Pot of Avarice

Traps:3

3x Solemn (Dunno if I still want these here)

Archived