Mystical Space Typhoon x1

Swing of Memories x2

Traps: [8]

Royal Decree x2

Solemn Judgment x3

Torrential Tribute x1

Ultimate Offering x2

lol@ Jurrasic

anyway lets see if i can come up with any thing good for the deck.

-Mystical Space Typhoon

-D.D.R (it's not needed)

-2 Foolish Burial (same reason as above)

-1 Swing Of Memories

+ Giant Trunade

+ Reinforcements of the Army

+ Mark of The Rose

+ Miracle Fertilizer

+ Card Of Safe Return

- 2 Royal Decree (you're running 8 traps so thats a bad idea)

+ 2 Wall Of Thorns

- dandylion (he is a cool card, but not needed in this deck)

- 1 Lord Poison (3 is over kill)

- 1 Tytannial, Princess of Camellias (only one is needed in a plant deck)

+ Copy Plant

+ 2 Gigantic Cephalotus (just to add to the number of level 4's in the deck)

thats the best i could come up with for now, the rest of the deck looks solid.

i might be able to come up with better fixes later

The reason why I added Dandylion in the deck is for twilight rose knight and Tytannial and it's worked pretty well but w/o the second Tytannial it isn't as great as you mentioned. But it's worked wonders tributing for Lonefire Blossom to bring out a copy plant and other Syncro Summoning combos.

I put in Mystical Space Typhoon and sided Giant Trunade because of Royal Decree and Ultimate Offering. I rather just destroy my own royal decree which tends to get destroyed on it's own anyway, than Giant Trunade taking away my ability to swarm and otk with ultimate offering. Instead of taking Royal Decrees out for Wall of Thorns, I'd rather use 1 Mirror Force...

D.D.R. is one of my favorite cards in this deck because I can remove a Gigaplant w/o worrying about not being able to swarm, not only that it's better than a Swing of Memories in a sense that it'll stay on the field or combo with Mark of the Rose or Black Rose's effect or even Plaguespreader.

I think 3 Mark of the Rose would be overkill... unless I put another D.D.R. in the deck --- but it'd be overkill in a sense you're relying on your opponent's monsters which when the field is swarmed with high attack monsters would be face-down defense.

Lord Poison tend to be my Syncro Material for Twilight Rose Knight, the plant for Mark of Rose, food for Black Rose, or my Gigaplant/Tytannial getter.

But I'll try out your recommendations, they sound pretty good I haven't tried Reinforcements and Cephalotus. Card of Safe Return has always been a dud for me, but I'll give it a shot. Thanks guys!

I tested the decks out against lots of decks and here's what I came up with..

-reinforcements proved to be quite useful, so i think i should add it to the main deck, i may switch it with DDR and side DDR instead

-gigantic cephalotus not so useful as it is in a black garden deck

-miracle fertilizer more likely to be usable with 2 i kinda prefer the second swing of memories over a second miracle fertilizer because of being able to normal summon and syncro summon, miracle fertilizer will stop my ultimate offering but would help if i can wait the turn so i'll side it for now

-never needed 2 copy plants, got them in first hand once in a duel but won with the help of Goyo Guardian, so I think I'll keep dandylion instead of having 6 tuners.

Pollinosis is a waste in this deck when I have Solemns, they work better in Black Garden decks.

I tested the decks out against lots of decks and here's what I came up with..

-reinforcements proved to be quite useful' date=' so i think i should add it to the main deck, i may switch it with DDR and side DDR instead

-gigantic cephalotus not so useful as it is in a black garden deck

-miracle fertilizer more likely to be usable with 2 i kinda prefer the second swing of memories over a second miracle fertilizer because of being able to normal summon and syncro summon, miracle fertilizer will stop my ultimate offering but would help if i can wait the turn so i'll side it for now

-never needed 2 copy plants, got them in first hand once in a duel but won with the help of Goyo Guardian, so I think I'll keep dandylion instead of having 6 tuners.

Pollinosis is a waste in this deck when I have Solemns, they work better in Black Garden decks.

[/quote']

ok, i'm glad the Reinforcements came in handy. your deck does seems pretty good.

Archived