Super Anti-Meta

stops meta decks almost all the time lol... i built this IRL for a little while but got rid of it for perfect circle...

Deck:40

Monsters:13

3 TKRO

3 D.D. Survivor

3 Fusilier Dragon

2 Exiled

1 Spirit Reaper

1 Marshmallon

Spells:10

3 Burden of the Mighty

1 Dimensional Fissure

1 Giant Trunade

1 MST

1 Lightening

2 Prohibition

Traps:17

3 Skill Drain

3 Solemn

3 Bribe

3 Royal Opp.

1 Mirror

1 Torrential

1 Macro Cosmos

2 Bottomless

there are a few things that may look weird(spirit reaper and marshmallon with skill drain and dd survivor with royal opp.) ...but this is how the deck runs...and with only 3 copies of most cards in the deck...odds are u will NOT ALWAYS have both them out... but this deck still works and 3 people at my store play their own variants of this deck as well... plz comment on what u would do to change the deck or just rate...thx :D

I dont see this working.

I see a number of flaws here.

well it's a really strange deck lol...but ur right ... when this deck has out cards of a different combo that u dont want u could hurt urself lol... but this really is how the deck works :)

Burden without tiger.

Skilldrain with good effects!?

GENIOUS!

i know sounds weird right lol...just try it out in against lightsworn or DAd OR WHATEVER AND SEE HOW IT RUNS FOR U :D

This seems like a random assortment of themes all mixed together. Having RO and Survivor in the same deck is just pro' date=' while also having Marshmallon/Reaper/Exiled/TKRO negated by your own Skill Drain is awesome.

[/quote']

it does sound weird but exiled can still be used with skill drain out... TKRO is still a 1900 ATK beatstick...still good anyway lol...and the reaper and marshmallon are just there to stay safe when u have no skill drain out :D

Now that it's out you should remove Fusillier for beast king Barbaros' date=' he is superior in every way.

[/quote']

beast king Barbaros huh???

i'll check him out :D

How is this Super Anti Meta?

lol it just stops good decks ALMOST all the time lol:D

Thunder King has 1700' date=' doesn't it?

[/quote']

Not only have you shown a lack of ygoz, but a lack of understanding of the concept of search engines, predominantly Google. (It's 1900.)

This Deck has problems. 1 D-Fissure, 1 Macro, and Survivors splashed into anti-meta is the main one. Please fix this problem. Kthanks.

Then there's the issue of Reaper and Mallon. Not in my anti-Meta. Your traps are supposed to fill the role of LP economists. That being said...

-1 Spirit Reaper

-1 Marshmallon

-2 Exiled Force

-3 D.D. Survivor

+3 Beast King Barbaros

+3 King Tiger Wang-hu

+2 Banisher of the Radiance

-1 Dimensional Fissure

-2 Prohibition

-1 Lightning Vortex

+1 Brain Control

+3 Shrink

-3 Dark Bribe

-1 Macro Cosmos

+2 Threatening Roar

Should be better now, try it out.

[/quote']

he has 1900

[/quote']

Not only have you shown a lack of ygoz, but a lack of understanding of the concept of search engines, predominantly Google. (It's 1900.)

This Deck has problems. 1 D-Fissure, 1 Macro, and Survivors splashed into anti-meta is the main one. Please fix this problem. Kthanks.

Then there's the issue of Reaper and Mallon. Not in my anti-Meta. Your traps are supposed to fill the role of LP economists. That being said...

-1 Spirit Reaper

-1 Marshmallon

-2 Exiled Force

-3 D.D. Survivor

+3 Beast King Barbaros

+3 King Tiger Wang-hu

+2 Banisher of the Radiance

-1 Dimensional Fissure

-2 Prohibition

-1 Lightning Vortex

+1 Brain Control

+3 Shrink

-3 Dark Bribe

-1 Macro Cosmos

+2 Threatening Roar

Should be better now, try it out.

well about the beast king... is he in april's shonen jump or something???

Archived