1x MST

1x Monster Reborn

Traps[12]:

3x Oppression

1x Torrential

2x Mirror Wall

3x Half or Stop

3x BTH

It seems counter productive in a few aspects... and WTH are you using half or stop over roar...?

Forces the monsters to attack, and their ATK will be halved by Mirror Wall or Shrink.

It seems counter productive in a few aspects... and WTH are you using half or stop over roar...?

The only counter productiveness I see is Dark Creator v. Oppression, and the build really needs Oppression to work, and the Dark Creator provides recursion for the vital Dark monsters in this deck.

Half or Stop stacks with Shrink, Mirror Wall, and Gale of the Whirlwind.

Also for the following factor:

"Even with Half or Stop, I can still kill their monster!"

"Chain Shrink/Mirror Wall."

Forces the monsters to attack' date=' and their ATK will be halved by Mirror Wall or Shrink.

[/quote']

I think you have got the wrong card...

HalforNothingCRMS-EN-C-1E.jpg

How does it play? :o

I'm kind of interested...

I'm going to proxy and playtest this tommorow after school, it should playtest well.

EDIT:

@nate, Don Zaloog was pitched by Akira over MSN, due to him being an Allure target, and he works nicely with everything that lowers attack.

Forces the monsters to attack' date=' and their ATK will be halved by Mirror Wall or Shrink.

[/quote']

Tekken told me on AIM that Half or Stop either forces half of your opponent's monsters to attack or your opponent to end their turn, I think.

[/quote']

Tekken told me on AIM that Half or Stop either forces half of your opponent's monsters to attack or your opponent to end their turn, I think.

dLzZeratodLz (12:06:18 PM): Half or Stop?

DoomguardHam (12:06:48 PM):The thing that gives your opponent the choice to skip their Battle Phase' date=' or half all of their monsters attack.

[/quote']

Lies I say, lies!

Archived