my dragon themed deck (setos)

idk Arm, i could probably beat that if i equipped Horn of the Unicorn on Gyrphor, then i'll use Polymer and fuse Mammoth Graveyard with your monsters using Silver Arrow, now all your monsters will decay and i can attack you with celtic gaurdian XD

(sighs) i can't believe i wasn't 37 seconds typing that insult........i need a life

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have no idea but fantasy n00b dueling is entertaining XD

now i attack....WAIT! no i don't, becuase i care about you and you're my "FRIEND" STOOOOOOOP!!!! then Tea comes along and makes me feel better about myself, even though i don't have a deck theme and nothing goes together

Anyways...Kaiba's Deck has way too many themes to actually succeed in RL. He has used Dragons, Machines and Mill. (Those are the things he used most.) You'll need to choose one type/ archetype/ win condition/ ... BEFORE STARTING TO BUILD A DECK. Throwing all your trades on a heap doesn't make a deck. I'm really feeling sorry for you; since you're just a beginning player, people should help you instead of laughing with you. But on the other hand, you should've asked for advice in a more friendly way.

Anyways...Kaiba's Deck has way too many themes to actually succeed in RL. He has used Dragons' date=' Machines and Mill. (Those are the things he used most.) You'll need to choose one type/ archetype/ win condition/ ... BEFORE STARTING TO BUILD A DECK. Throwing all your trades on a heap doesn't make a deck. I'm really feeling sorry for you; since you're just a beginning player, people should help you instead of laughing with you. But on the other hand, you should've asked for advice in a more friendly way.

[/quote']

it's not always that, people say "please comment" or "help me out" then when we offer the help the get snippy and say, "no i want this in here because..." or "you don't get it, i have to keep that" instead of actually listening, then they get into arguements with us then that's how all the mocking and fun making starts

sad but the truth

Archived