synchro

i have to disagree with the harpie's aren't deadly comment, with the right build they could be pretty frustrating, i used to duel my friend Nathan's harpie's and i would usually get beat (of course back then i was using Cyber Dragon decks, before the limitations took place) so i decided to build one

and maybe they are a little outclassed but i'm a loyal user to gravekeepers and i always will be

i have to disagree with the harpie's aren't deadly comment' date=' with the right build they could be pretty frustrating, i used to duel my friend Nathan's harpie's and i would usually get beat (of course back then i was using Cyber Dragon decks, before the limitations took place) so i decided to build one

and maybe they are a little outclassed but i'm a loyal user to gravekeepers and i always will be

[/quote']

Harpies are and always have been second class...

Grave keepers are still an amazing build... so continue enjoying them.

Harpies aren't terrible. They'd probably do really well in Casual Play, but that's about it.

Gravekeeper's are a great Deck if built properly.

Harpies aren't terrible. They'd probably do really well in Casual Play' date=' but that's about it.

[/quote']

Never did I say harpie's were terrible... I just said they were second class (tier two) and are fun in casual play.

they are a fun build, i want to use it in a tournament but there's aren't any coming up that i know of, the 2 gameshops down where i live got real lame real fast, the thoughest duel i had there recently was a 13 year old kid who ran a zombie deck that had Gernia, Master Kyonshee, and Giant Axe Mummy in it, i swore the deck had 3 despairs too XD

Harpies aren't terrible. They'd probably do really well in Casual Play' date=' but that's about it.

[/quote']

Never did I say harpie's were terrible... I just said they were second class (tier two) and are fun in casual play.

they are a fun build, i want to use it in a tournament but there's aren't any coming up that i know of, the 2 gameshops down where i live got real lame real fast, the thoughest duel i had there recently was a 13 year old kid who ran a zombie deck that had Gernia, Master Kyonshee, and Giant Axe Mummy in it, i swore the deck had 3 despairs too XD

... Sucks for you...

(sighs) you have no idea

now if you excuse me, i'm gonna go find a homeless guy, teach him to play, let him use my gravekeepers and actually get a challenge worth my time

if i sound like i'm bragging i ain't, i know there are others better then me, i only know how to run the older stuff

Archived