Magical Citadel Attempt #2

Big Mac

Made a few changes from the last one, hopefuly for the better.

Total (41)

Monsters (20)

Divine Magician Deity Endymion

Dark Red Enchanter (x2)

The Tricky (x2)

Chaos Sorcerer

Gravekeeper's Spy (x3)

Gravekeeper's Guard

Breaker the Magical Warrior

Night's End Sorcerer (x2)

Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress (x3)

Mage Knight Defender (x2)

Magical Exemplar (x2)

Spells (16)

Allure of Darkness (x2)

Magical Dimension (x3)

Monster Reborn

Heavy Storm

Magical Citadel of Endymion (x2)

Teraforming

Pot of Avarice (x2)

Brain Control

Spell Power Grasp (x3)

Traps (5)

magicians circle (x2)

Solemn Judgment (x3)

Extra Deck

Generic Extra deck

If defence of the Tricky, its the only way I can get out my LV 7 synchros. I would really like to take him out so any ideas are welecome.

They made the name Magical Citadel =/? Lame.

As for the deck, I would drop the Magical Dimensions, they're way too brutal on the hand. If you want to keep them, try to find some ways to refresh your hand, like Arcane Barrier. I'm a big fan of the Apprentice Engine, I don't know how you feel about it, but I'd drop the gravekeepers. They don't really serve a purpose outside of each other. I don't know how quickly your graveyard fills up, but I don't think you should run more than 1 pot of avarice. I'd take out 1 pot of avarice for something like...a toon table engine, also dropping the magicians circles. I was enchanted by them at first too, but I'd put them in the side since they only work when spellcasters attack, which means you have to set it, have it survive your opponent's turn, and then spring it on them during your next turn. Side it for mirror matches.

Yeah these fixes are kinda scattered.....good luck with the deck. I can't wait for the starter deck to come out.

Archived