My Blackwing Deck =]

Before I post the list, I'd like to let you know that this is my first time ever making a Blackwing Deck List, save for the ones that I made on DMU. But, this one will be TCG only. Now, I'm willing to be that even though this Deck is going to be terrible, it'll still be vastly superior to those posted by a certain three members that don't seem to get the message.

Monsters [20]

Blackwing - Sirroco the Dawn [1]

Cyber Dragon [1]

Chaos Sorcerer [1]

Blackwing - Bora the Spear [3]

Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind [3]

Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame [3]

D.D. Crow [3]

Sangan [1]

Snipe Hunter [1]

D.D. Warrior Lady [1]

Breaker the Magical Warrior [1]

Neo-Spacian Grand Mole [1]

Spells [10]

Raptor Wing Strike [3]

Cold Wave [2]

Allure of Darkness [2]

Heavy Storm [1]

Monster Reborn [1]

Brain Control [1]

Traps [10]

Icarus Attack [3]

Solemn Judgment [3]

Phoenix Wing Wind Blast [2]

Mirror Force [1]

Torrential Tribute [1]

Extra Deck [15]

Blackwing Armor Master [3]

Gladiator Beast Gyzarus [1]

Synchros [11]

I'm not sure how good this would be, or if it is even good at all. D.D. Crow is mained because it can be used for Icarus Attack. With the Swarming Ability that Blackwings have, I thought that Cold Wave might be a good choice.

Any suggestions?

Better than the other versions here' date=' that's for sure...

I don't know actually, seems fine, well, because the better cards are still OCG only <___<

Is this irl?

[/quote']

Not yet, but it would be pretty cool to build this IRL. I don't think it would be expensive, save for the Solemns.

I think having only 1 Sirocco will give you problems (Try 3)

-Chaos Sorcorer

- Cyber Dragon

Sirroco would most likely end up being a dead draw if I ran three. That's why I'm only running one.

Plus, I plan to win with Synchro Summoning or Swarm, and Sirroco doesn't help in either of those situations, whereas Chaos Sorcerer and Cyber Dragon do.

Sirroco would most likely end up being a dead draw if I ran three. That's why I'm only running one.

Plus' date=' I plan to win with Synchro Summoning or Swarm, and Sirroco doesn't help in either of those situations, whereas Chaos Sorcerer and Cyber Dragon do.

[/quote']

Okay, I see how that works now. I think that could work really well.

You're an idiot.

But I don't see why I'm an idiot for running 3 Siroccos (it works for me pretty well, but they do become dead-draws sometimes).

Archived