My Warrior Synchro Deck

Now I have a question.

What do you think about the Assault mode' date=' truthfully?

I kind of think they aren't much use, especially the way you have to summon them, but their effects do add from the synchro monster you use.

[/quote']

I don't think, but rather know the Assault Modes are terrible unless in a horribly inconsistent deck based entirely around them. Therefore, you shouldn't run them. A cheap deck is Wanghu. I'll give you a decklist.

15 Monsters

[3] King Tiger Wanghu

[3] Kycoo, the Ghost Destroyer

[3] Drillroid

[3] D.D. Assailant

[2] D.D. Warrior

[1] D.D. Warrior Lady

15 Spells

[3] Burden of the Mighty

[1] Reinforcement of the Army

[3] Shrink

[3] Enemy Controller

[3] Book of Moon

[1] Monster Reborn

[1] Giant Trunade

10 Traps

[3] Royal Oppression

[3] Bottomless Trap Hole

[3] Threatening Roar

[1] Torrential Tribute

Oh, and please do not respond with "I don't have those cards" or anything like that, because they can be obtained easily with some money and the Internet. Try buying your cards off of eBay, but find a good seller.

If you have any questions on what cards are what, please use The Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia and copy-paste the names into the search box. If you would like to know how this deck works, just ask.

That's a pretty nice deck.

And yes, I would like to know how the deck works. It could help me figure the thought behind such a deck.

It's based around the effects of Burden of the Mighty and King Tiger Wanghu.

With Wanghu, all monsters with 1400 ATK or less that are Summoned are destroyed.

With Burden, all your opponents monster lose ATK 100x their level.

This being said, you basically lock your opponent down from summoning monsters and then kill them along the way. If they do face-down DEF, Drillroid can take 'em out. Kycoo can take care of the grave. The D.D.s are there to take out anything to big for Wanghu/Burden to handle. That is the story of the deck.

With that said, I seriously could agree that this deck is great in play. The Wanghu I've seen before, and I bet I could get one easily from some of the people I see every Saturday. Was this deck hard to build, or was it fairly easy?

Now I have a question.

I kind of think they aren't much use, especially the way you have to summon them, but their effects do add from the synchro monster you use.

[/quote']

I don't think, but rather know the Assault Modes are terrible unless in a horribly inconsistent deck based entirely around them. Therefore, you shouldn't run them. A cheap deck is Wanghu. I'll give you a decklist.

15 Monsters

[3] King Tiger Wanghu

[3] Drillroid

[3] D.D. Assailant

[2] D.D. Warrior

[1] D.D. Warrior Lady

15 Spells

[3] Burden of the Mighty

[3] Shrink

[3] Enemy Controller

[3] Book of Moon

[1] Monster Reborn

[1] Giant Trunade

10 Traps

[3] Royal Oppression

[3] Bottomless Trap Hole

[3] Threatening Roar

[1] Torrential Tribute

Oh, and please do not respond with "I don't have those cards" or anything like that, because they can be obtained easily with some money and the Internet. Try buying your cards off of eBay, but find a good seller.

If you have any questions on what cards are what, please use The Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia and copy-paste the names into the search box. If you would like to know how this deck works, just ask.

And yes, I would like to know how the deck works. It could help me figure the thought behind such a deck.

With Wanghu, all monsters with 1400 ATK or less that are Summoned are destroyed.

This being said, you basically lock your opponent down from summoning monsters and then kill them along the way. If they do face-down DEF, Drillroid can take 'em out. Kycoo can take care of the grave. The D.D.s are there to take out anything to big for Wanghu/Burden to handle. That is the story of the deck.

With that said, I seriously could agree that this deck is great in play. The Wanghu I've seen before, and I bet I could get one easily from some of the people I see every Saturday. Was this deck hard to build, or was it fairly easy?

Price-wise, in the prices of YGO, it's one of the cheapest somewhat-competitive decks out there. I would've included some Thunder King Raious, but those are too expensive.

If you're talking about the time, I only know the idea of the deck. Then I just put it together really quickly. You learn a lot from people in pro-deck topics. You'll realise how cards you think are good are bad, and vice-versa. I would strongly suggest you take a look at some of my, Spawn's, Judgment Dragon's, and, although he's a jerk, sbdnate's decks. They're some top-quality stuff. Oh, and by no means am I saying I'm a pro. Those listed after me are waaaay better than me.

Now I have a question.

[/quote']

15 Monsters

[3] King Tiger Wanghu

[3] Drillroid

[3] D.D. Assailant

[2] D.D. Warrior

[1] D.D. Warrior Lady

15 Spells

[3] Burden of the Mighty

[3] Shrink

[3] Enemy Controller

[3] Book of Moon

[1] Monster Reborn

[1] Giant Trunade

10 Traps

[3] Royal Oppression

[3] Bottomless Trap Hole

[3] Threatening Roar

[1] Torrential Tribute

Price-wise, in the prices of YGO, it's one of the cheapest somewhat-competitive decks out there. I would've included some Thunder King Raious, but those are too expensive.

If you're talking about the time, I only know the idea of the deck. Then I just put it together really quickly. You learn a lot from people in pro-deck topics. You'll realise how cards you think are good are bad, and vice-versa. I would strongly suggest you take a look at some of my, Spawn's, Judgment Dragon's, and, although he's a jerk, sbdnate's decks. They're some top-quality stuff. Oh, and by no means am I saying I'm a pro. Those listed after me are waaaay better than me.

Hmm, I would actually enjoy doing some research such as observing other people's decks. Research is quite fun, and you can learn a lot about the person thourgh the way a deck is built.

Archived