Smashing Ground x1

Heavy Storm x1

Reinforcement of the Army x1

Synchro Blast wave x1

Synchro Boost x1

Mythical Space Typhoon x1

Ruch Recklessly x1

Traps

Sakuretsu Armor x3 (I always have to have 3)

Synchro Strike x1

Synchro Deflector x1

Threatening Roar x1

Scrap-Iron Scarecrow x1

Draining Shield x1

Miniaturize x1

Brightright x1

Please let me know what you think of this deck, and also tell me what i could improve on.

How much are you willing to spend to make this deck better?

Depends upon what cards you are suggesting.

And I forgot to mention that I seriously need more synchros for this deck. Armory Arm, for example, would be summoned easier than expected. I get out a lot of levels two, and that's sometimes a surprise when I pull off a combos to turn the tables in a duel.

Take out the normal monsters.

Then that would mean that Birthright wouldn't be useful' date=' then. It's a Call of the Haunted but for normals, but I do like it somewhat. And thanks. I'll fix it up, but I do have D.D.Warrior lady in another deck, though, [b']my Assault Mode deck.[/b]

DEAR GOD MY EYES

Scrap that Assault Mode deck and focus on this one. I know from experience that it's better to focus on one deck than try to divide up all your good cards into a bunch of different decks.

Then that would mean that Birthright wouldn't be useful' date=' then. It's a Call of the Haunted but for normals, but I do like it somewhat. And thanks. I'll fix it up, but I do have D.D.Warrior lady in another deck, though, [b']my Assault Mode deck.[/b]

DEAR GOD MY EYES

Scrap that Assault Mode deck and focus on this one. I know from experience that it's better to focus on one deck than try to divide up all your good cards into a bunch of different decks.

Great advice that you should listen to.

DEAR GOD MY EYES

You make a very good point there. Alright, I take your word and construct/enhance my Synchro deck. I entered a hobby tournament 2 weeks ago and made top 4 with it. The people I duel are seriously tough.

DEAR GOD MY EYES

See, I can be nice. :)

It's just the return of THE ALMIGHTY FLAMER/DOUCHEBAG SBDNATE got me all fired up. Plus, those Synchro Twins never get old.

DEAR GOD MY EYES

It's just the return of THE ALMIGHTY FLAMER/DOUCHEBAG SBDNATE got me all fired up. Plus, those Synchro Twins never get old.

You're welcome for the nickname.

"Form of, a bad deck!"

"Shape of, another bad deck!"

^I'm being honest here.

DEAR GOD MY EYES

You're welcome for the nickname.

"Synchro Twins Powers, ACTIVATE!"

"Form of, a bad deck!"

"Shape of, another bad deck!"

^I'm being honest here.

Fix'd.

I forgot to post that part. Anyway, I'm off for the night. Just be nice to this TC. They want advice and obviously want some fixes. So give them some non-Douchebaggy help.

Now I have a question.

What do you think about the Assault mode' date=' truthfully?

I kind of think they aren't much use, especially the way you have to summon them, but their effects do add from the synchro monster you use.

[/quote']

They are ok, but it depends on which AM monster. The summoning conditions are hard to fulfill.

SDD/AM: One of the best AM monsters.

CF/AM: One of the worst, arguably the worst.

RDA/AM: One of the worst.

DK/AM: One of the Best.

I forgot to post that part. Anyway' date=' I'm off for the night. Just be nice to this TC. They want advice and obviously want some fixes. So give them some non-Douchebaggy help.

[/quote']

Thanks. I'm not much a nooby, but I've been up always trying to think of ways to up the decks abilities.

Now I have a question.

I kind of think they aren't much use, especially the way you have to summon them, but their effects do add from the synchro monster you use.

[/quote']

I don't think, but rather know the Assault Modes are terrible unless in a horribly inconsistent deck based entirely around them. Therefore, you shouldn't run them. A cheap deck is Wanghu. I'll give you a decklist.

15 Monsters

[3] King Tiger Wanghu

[3] Kycoo, the Ghost Destroyer

[3] Drillroid

[3] D.D. Assailant

[2] D.D. Warrior

[1] D.D. Warrior Lady

15 Spells

[3] Burden of the Mighty

[1] Reinforcement of the Army

[3] Shrink

[3] Enemy Controller

[3] Book of Moon

[1] Monster Reborn

[1] Giant Trunade

10 Traps

[3] Royal Oppression

[3] Bottomless Trap Hole

[3] Threatening Roar

[1] Torrential Tribute

Oh, and please do not respond with "I don't have those cards" or anything like that, because they can be obtained easily with some money and the Internet. Try buying your cards off of eBay, but find a good seller.

If you have any questions on what cards are what, please use The Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia and copy-paste the names into the search box. If you would like to know how this deck works, just ask.

I forgot to post that part. Anyway' date=' I'm off for the night. Just be nice to this TC. They want advice and obviously want some fixes. So give them some non-Douchebaggy help.

Now I have a question.

What do you think about the Assault mode, truthfully?

They are ok, but it depends on which AM monster. The summoning conditions are hard to fulfill.

SDD/AM: One of the best AM monsters.

CF/AM: One of the worst, arguably the worst.

RDA/AM: One of the worst.

DK/AM: One of the Best.

I have SDD in Assualt mode, plus RDA in Assualt mode. I would agree on what you said about these two.

Now I have a question.

[/quote']

I don't think, but rather know the Assault Modes are terrible unless in a horribly inconsistent deck based entirely around them. Therefore, you shouldn't run them. A cheap deck is Wanghu. I'll give you a decklist.

15 Monsters

[3] King Tiger Wanghu

[3] Drillroid

[3] D.D. Assailant

[2] D.D. Warrior

[1] D.D. Warrior Lady

15 Spells

[3] Burden of the Mighty

[3] Shrink

[3] Enemy Controller

[3] Book of Moon

[1] Monster Reborn

[1] Giant Trunade

10 Traps

[3] Royal Oppression

[3] Bottomless Trap Hole

[3] Threatening Roar

[1] Torrential Tribute

Oh, and please do not respond with "I don't have those cards" or anything like that, because they can be obtained easily with some money and the Internet. Try buying your cards off of eBay, but find a good seller.

If you have any questions on what cards are what, please use The Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia and copy-paste the names into the search box. If you would like to know how this deck works, just ask.

That's a pretty nice deck.

And yes, I would like to know how the deck works. It could help me figure the thought behind such a deck.

looks good to me.

Thanks. Every card in this deck actually has a pretty good use. The IFM is good with Mystic Tomato, plus cards such as Junk Warrior.

Now I have a question.

[/quote']

15 Monsters

[3] King Tiger Wanghu

[3] Drillroid

[3] D.D. Assailant

[2] D.D. Warrior

[1] D.D. Warrior Lady

15 Spells

[3] Burden of the Mighty

[3] Shrink

[3] Enemy Controller

[3] Book of Moon

[1] Monster Reborn

[1] Giant Trunade

10 Traps

[3] Royal Oppression

[3] Bottomless Trap Hole

[3] Threatening Roar

[1] Torrential Tribute

That's a pretty nice deck.

And yes, I would like to know how the deck works. It could help me figure the thought behind such a deck.

It's based around the effects of Burden of the Mighty and King Tiger Wanghu.

With Wanghu, all monsters with 1400 ATK or less that are Summoned are destroyed.

With Burden, all your opponents monster lose ATK 100x their level.

This being said, you basically lock your opponent down from summoning monsters and then kill them along the way. If they do face-down DEF, Drillroid can take 'em out. Kycoo can take care of the grave. The D.D.s are there to take out anything to big for Wanghu/Burden to handle. That is the story of the deck.

Archived