A PSA From Your Friendly Neighborhood Hellspawn.

Is this Greed versus Sloth now or summing? Anyway' date=' I'm much more busy dealing with arguments that go on in forums such as these(Go figure). Plus it's too cold for me to mow laws or do outdoor work right now.

[b']Then shovel snow... friggin wuss... [/b]

Srsly, though. I need some help with Blackwings.

You could ask Hulkty LOL.

Did you ever think there isn't snow outside? Idiot. >_>"

Then that's even more of a reason to get your sissy @ss out there and work... have you ever thought to be a bit more descriptive?

His sucked.

O rly!? It was sarcasm... learn it...

Please, try detasseling. It's fun. Then call me a sissy. If you hadn't called me that, I might actually be supportive of you. Maybe I just don't want to work right now >_>

The internet doesn't read things out loud to me. >_>

To tell the truth, I don't even know what detasseling is... Anyway, as I said before, If you have a problem that can easily be fixed by you taking the initiative, don't complain about it...

His deck was obviously bad... the sarcasm should have also been very obvious... especially if I was recommending the deck...

I really don't see why you are mad at me... sometimes you have to take insults lightly... especiallly from me... I insult everyone...

I see. Well, nate, I honestly don't have a bone to pick with you, and I think you're good at the game. I just don't take being called a wuss lightly. Overall, I think you're pretty good, just don't be so... Brutal to new members. (Unless all they want are comments that say good things about their decks. Then please, go right ahead. They deserve it.)

I'm just irritated because a lot of the new members who post their decks in this forum don't listen, and just argue.

I'm just irritated because a lot of the new members who post their decks in this forum don't listen' date=' and just argue.

[/quote']

That's why I'm here...

Back to the decks. Any thoughts, now that a bit of clearing up has happened?

I still haven't really looked at the second one... XP

Archived