A PSA From Your Friendly Neighborhood Hellspawn.

For those who might be offended, deal with it. This is my opinion and I felt like voicing it.

[spoiler=To you Newbies.] Stop arguing with users like sbdnate. You're just making it worse for yourselves. He obviously wants to get a reaction out of you, and you're letting that happen.

[spoiler=To hulkty] One of the best in America? Don't give that kind of bullshit. Pics or it didn't happen. Secondly, I looked through the decks you've posted on this site, and they were 'meh'. You coming up with Twilight is total crock.

[spoiler=To the Synchro Twins] You need to stop arguing and start listening. Obviously you are too busy focusing on 'mean comments' to even bother with ones that could help you. Lurk more.

[spoiler=To you Vets.] The New guys aren't very good, but just be a little less abusive and a little more lenient. I'm not saying you should say things like "Gee, little Billy, your deck is the best thing ever!". I'm saying you shouldn't just state "This deck sucks", "Follow these steps: Step 1: Burn this deck Step 2: Buy one off of eBay", or "Epic Fail". And for the love of God, stop trying to be clever by googling "Epic Fail" or "You're doing it wrong", and posting an image in response to the deck. It gets tiresome extremely fast. This forum should not just be for online YGO decks, as well. It's also for IRL decks, one of which I posted a while ago. It doesn't matter who posted the deck. The first question you should ask should be: How much are you willing to spend? Don't suggest extremely expensive things, and then insult the person because they don't have the money for it.

Any comments on those in this thread should be expressed between spoiler tags.

And now for the deck. This is not IRL, so you can suggest any changes that could help this out. It's Elemental Heroes(The only good deck variant.).

[align=center][spoiler=.Spawn City.]

Monsters: 16

Elemental Hero Stratos

Elemental Hero Captain Gold x2

Elemental Hero Neos Alius x3

Exiled Force x2

Thunder King Rai-Oh x3

Honest x3

Banisher of the Radiance x2

Spells: 11

E-Emergency Call x3

Book of Moon x3

Skyscraper

Reinforcement of the Army

Brain Control

Smashing Ground

Lightning Vortex

Traps: 13

Dark Bribe x3

Royal Oppression x3

Skill Drain x3

Beckoning Light

Trap Dustshoot

Mirror Force

Torrential Tribute

[spoiler=The Birds.]

Monsters: 19

Dark Armed Dragon

Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn

Blackwing - Elfen of the Pitch-Black

Blackwing - Bora the Spear x2

Blackwing - Qal'at of the Moonlight x3

Blackwing - Shura of the Azure Flame x2

Blackwing - Blizzard of the North Pole x2

Blackwing - Gale of the Hurricane x2

Morphing Jar

Summon Priest x2

Armageddon Knight x2

Spells: 13

Against Wind x3

Book of Moon x3

Allure of Darkness x2

Dark Eruption x2

Monster Reborn

Brain Control

Heavy Storm

Traps: 8

Delta Crow - Anti Reverse x2

Dark Bribe x3

Threatening Roar x3

Extra: 15

Blackwing Armor Master x2

Blackwing Armed Wing x2

Goyo Guardian

Black Rose Dragon x2

Stardust Dragon x2

Thought Ruler Archfiend x2

Magical Android x2

Red Dragon Archfiend

Gladiator Beast - Gyzarus

[/align]

If you are building IRL you should state that... And even then you should post the deck you are working towards' date=' not the one you have, that way people can fix the final and good version...

That should be a rule...

[/quote']

Good point, but at a certain point upon reading the deck, you should at least think that it might be IRL, and that is generally why people's decks 'suck' on here. Because they don't have enough money to make it sufficiently better.

I don't have money to build a lot of my decks when I make them... so you know what I do? I get my @ss out there and find some kind of work (like mowing someones lawn for $20) until I have enough money...

Obviously not everyone does that.

That's their lazy @ss fault... If you are not going to fix the problem don't complain about it...

I don't have money to build a lot of my decks when I make them... so you know what I do? I get my @ss out there and find some kind of work (like mowing someones lawn for $20) until I have enough money...

That's their lazy @ss fault... If you are not going to fix the problem don't complain about it...

You're right in that aspect, but others, like me, wait in order to get better opportunities to get money or get cheaper cards.

You're right in that aspect' date=' but others, like me, wait in order to get better opportunities to get money or get cheaper cards.

[/quote']

How about you go make money while you wait for said opportunities... that way, when the opportunities come around you will have extra cash...

You're right in that aspect' date=' but others, like me, wait in order to get better opportunities to get money or get cheaper cards.

[/quote']

How about you go make money while you wait for said opportunities... that way, when the opportunities come around you will have extra cash...

I just detassel in the summer. But that gets me a hell of a lot of cash for my age(1400 dollars). I wait to work.

Any comments on the decks?

[/quote']

I just detassel in the summer. But that gets me a hell of a lot of cash for my age(1400 dollars). I wait to work.

Why wait when you could be making money?

Any comments on the decks?

Meh...

Is this Greed versus Sloth now or summing? Anyway' date=' I'm much more busy dealing with arguments that go on in forums such as these(Go figure). Plus it's too cold for me to mow laws or do outdoor work right now.

[b']Then shovel snow... friggin wuss... [/b]

Srsly, though. I need some help with Blackwings.

You could ask Hulkty LOL.

Is this Greed versus Sloth now or summing? Anyway' date=' I'm much more busy dealing with arguments that go on in forums such as these(Go figure). Plus it's too cold for me to mow laws or do outdoor work right now.

Oh, I get it. Ha, that was a good chuckle.

I really like Spawn City. It's Middle City without the shitty. :3

Oh, I get it. Ha, that was a good chuckle.

I really like Spawn City. It's Middle City without the shitty. :3

It was actually counter productive and missing vital cards...

Did you ever think there isn't snow outside? Idiot. >_>"

His sucked.

Then that's even more of a reason to get your sissy @ss out there and work... have you ever thought to be a bit more descriptive?

His sucked.

O rly!? It was sarcasm... learn it...

I lol'd at "The Synchro Twins".

We all know that even though he is good, Nate is overly harsh at times. I just ignore "mean" comments unless they have some kind of useful information in them.

Still, Hulkty & The Synchro Twins are annoying because they have a completely absurd level of overconfidence.

We all know that even though he is good' date=' Nate is overly harsh at times.

[b']Would I be lovable any other way?[/b]

I just ignore "mean" comments unless they have some kind of useful information in them.

Meh... I really don't have anything to say about this...

Still, Hulkty & The Synchro Twins are annoying because they have a completely absurd level of overconfidence.

'Tis true...

We all know that even though he is good' date=' Nate is overly harsh at times.

[b']Would I be lovable any other way?[/b]

It does make you unique.

I just ignore "mean" comments unless they have some kind of useful information in them.

Meh... I really don't have anything to say about this...

Cool.

'Tis true...

Why yes it is. It's funny, though. No other duelist(s) has acted like they have when someone criticizes (sp?) their Deck(s).

Then that's even more of a reason to get your sissy @ss out there and work... have you ever thought to be a bit more descriptive?

His sucked.

O rly!? It was sarcasm... learn it...

Please, try detasseling. It's fun. Then call me a sissy. If you hadn't called me that, I might actually be supportive of you. Maybe I just don't want to work right now >_>

The internet doesn't read things out loud to me. >_>

Oh, and there's always trading for stuff rather than working for the money ;)

Archived