Rainbow Neos: is it dead???

OK good point' date=' I sucessfully feel retarded. However, you could still do with listening to people instead of being arrogant.

[/quote']

hey man i never wanted to start this kind of talk in the first place... i'm not being arrogant either... i'm just showing what has been done successfully by other people who know what their doing because the players on those youtube vids got in the 16 at championships on the metagame website when they still did yugioh... how could they be allowed to play this type of deck if u cant is what i'm saying???

Most people on youtube suck and are lying about being in top 16... if they were all telling the truth about being in the top 16, there would be like, thousands of tards in the top...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

However' date=' there builds were good. Yours on the other hand:/ (Damn it two C's)

[/quote']

did u know that makes no since....when ur running the same deck list as the best one LOL:lol::lol::lol:

OK good point' date=' I sucessfully feel retarded. However, you could still do with listening to people instead of being arrogant.

[/quote']

hey man i never wanted to start this kind of talk in the first place... i'm not being arrogant either... i'm just showing what has been done successfully by other people who know what their doing because the players on those youtube vids got in the 16 at championships on the metagame website when they still did yugioh... how could they be allowed to play this type of deck if u cant is what i'm saying???

Most people on youtube suck and are lying about being in top 16... if they were all telling the truth about being in the top 16, there would be like, thousands of tards in the top...

if u would look at the links i put up u could send a message to the guys dueling and they would even send a link to their metagame decklist lol wow... i'm not going to put 1000s of links down lol:lol::lol::lol:

However' date=' there builds were good. Yours on the other hand:/ (Damn it two C's)

[/quote']

did u know that makes no since....when ur running the same deck list as the best one LOL:lol::lol::lol:

They suck...

[/quote']

if u would look at the links i put up u could send a message to the guys dueling and they would even send a link to their metagame decklist lol wow... i'm not going to put 1000s of links down lol:lol::lol::lol:

Just because the site is called "meta game" doesn't mean everyone there is actually good or even goes to tourneys...

[/quote']

They suck...

[/quote']

Just because the site is called "meta game" doesn't mean everyone there is actually good or even goes to tourneys...

did u even see the events(tournaments) section???:lol::lol::lol:

[/quote']

You stated that you were one of the best players in the country

Now I don't know about you, but that sounds like a very arrogant statement to make, unless you can some how prove this.

[/quote']

Now I don't know about you, but that sounds like a very arrogant statement to make, unless you can some how prove this.

He tried and failed to prove it... Don't waste your time with him, he's hopeless...

[/quote']

He tried and failed to prove it... Don't waste your time with him, he's hopeless...

I know... I just felt like pointing that out.

Oh, and boring troll is boring

[/quote']

hopeless??? did u even look at my rankings??? wow u just cant except when someone else is right lol:lol::lol::lol::lol:

[/quote']

hopeless??? did u even look at my rankings??? wow u just cant except when someone else is right lol:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Feh.

Even though you say you are one of the best players in the country (which I doubt), this deck still sucks badly.

YOU...ARE...URRGHHH....

TWO...TWO...ONE...

FOURTEEN!!!

[/quote']

Feh.

Even though you say you are one of the best players in the country (which I doubt), this deck still sucks badly.

YOU...ARE...URRGHHH....

TWO...TWO...ONE...

FOURTEEN!!!

ok 1 ? for u... explain how it sucks....after u look at the proof in my LINKS in the older posts

OMG STOP IT! This tread is spam. The Rainbow Neos deck sucks because you can't substitute fusion material monsters for Rainbow Neos. Prisma is also unvalid, because he can only select Neos with his effect. And so you don't go shooting your mouth again, I'll explain why: The OCG version of Rainbow Neos lists it's fusion material monsters as follows: "Elemental Hero Neos" + 1 Rainbow Dragon monster. Therefore, you cannot select Rainbow Dragon as a target via Prisma's effect because Rainbow Dragon (or Rainbow Dark Dragon)'s name is not specifically listed in the card text. And because Rainbow Dragon is the one of the two fusion materials with the least means by which to search it, the deck, as a whole, is OBSOLETE

tl;dr

Did anybody here say that Prisma cannot ditch Rainbow or Rainbow Dark Dragon? That's right' date=' you can only ditch Neos with Prisma's effect if you reveal Rainbow Neos.

[/quote']

I already mentioned it.

And you cant use Fusion Subs for it. Which makes it even slower.

AND ITS NOT EVEN AN ELEMENTAL HERO!

sorry, its a bad card.

too much effort, too little payout.

neos wiseman is a bit better, but even then youve got to worry about grand mole, compulse and phoenix wing.

just not worth the effort.

especially since it can be killed by bottomless.

not even strong enough to otk.

Archived