Rainbow Neos: is it dead???

I use small words so you can keep up. Now pay attention; I don't want you to get confused.

OK I checked the deck out. It's a bad deck (as we all thought) but even then your build is terrible.

Rainbow Neos cannot sub fuse, deal with it.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK I checked the deck out. It's a bad deck (as we all thought) but even then your build is terrible.

Rainbow Neos cannot sub fuse' date=' deal with it.

[/quote']

Wait, How can it, not, sub fuse? I thought you could substitute Light Hex for Neos, and Neos only.

*is confused*

*goes over to the lolwiki to check this*

LOLYCM' date=' nub cakes shouldn't argue. This deck was not and is not, "one of the best deck". Get over your self and stop making things up.

[/quote']

lol ur calling one of the best players in my country a nub... ur stars under ur name mean nothing if u dont know this deck...some goes for all the others that say this is a bad deck ...geez people just need to look this deck up and they would realize how good this is lol :lol:

...basically u just called urself a nub lol

How many f***ing times to we have to tell you? THIS DECK IS NOT GOOD AT ALL!!!

how many times do i have to say ur wrong lol :lol:

u also have no right 2 say TC/and crystal beasts are not in this deck anyway

....I think you read my last post wrong.

ALOT of nooby players run Crystal Beasts AND Elemental Heros' date=' Along with Rainbow Neos. Unlike them, You didnt do that. Which was what I was saying earlier....

and Rainbow Neos hould have ben a 'Elemental Hero' monster. It would have sped him up :/

[/quote']

how can u all think this way it's just freaky :?

This is what it says.

"This card cannot be Special Summoned' date=' except by Fusion Summon with the above Fusion Material Monsters."

Pretty clear to me.

[/quote']

ok these is to annoying now i'm going to post proof of me being right

Stupid nub cake.

really that's ur best come back...do u even know it makes no since lol:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Your existence makes no sense.

Yeah i know ....Your existence makes no sense.lol:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

how can u all think this way it's just freaky :?

Because, Batman, we're right *gasp*. You've got 5 people telling you and showing proof that the deck is bad but you're so single minded and ignorant that you don't have the decency to accept our true statements.

Stupid nub cake.

really that's ur best come back...do u even know it makes no since lol:lol::lol::lol::lol:

BEST.COMEBACK.EVER[/sARCASM]

Because' date=' Batman, we're right *gasp*. You've got 5 people telling you and showing proof that the deck is bad but you're so single minded and ignorant that you don't have the decency to accept our true statements.

[/quote']

ok just click on the links for my proof ...here they are...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wutyQ72k1Zs

http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=544197

...these are more then enough of MY proof...and the youtube players are all in the top 50 of their state:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stupid nub cake.

http://guidesmedia.ign.com/guides/9846/images/ditto.gif

...lol:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Because' date=' Batman, we're right *gasp*. You've got 5 people telling you and showing proof that the deck is bad but you're so single minded and ignorant that you don't have the decency to accept our true statements.

[/quote']

...these are more then enough of MY proof...and the youtube players are all in the top 50 of their state:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stupid nub cake.

Do you even know what sarcasm means?

[/quote']

Stupid nub cake.

Do you even know what sarcasm means?

a form of ironic speech or writing which is bitter or cutting' date=' being intended to taunt its target... u [u']tried[/u] to taunt at least lol:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rainbow Neos always has and will be' date=' dead.

[/quote']

actually that's not true in the last format it was actually one of the best decks in format...

... ... ... That is probably one of the most dumbest things I have ever heard... ... ...

Oh, and btw, that proof you gave us means sheet.

You can't use Fusion Subsitutes with Rainbow Neos. Why? "This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by Fusion Summon with the above Fusion Material Monsters."

Why don't you check the other Fusion monsters out there, you'd find this, "This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon."

Get it now?

Deal with it.

[/quote']

actually that's not true in the last format it was actually one of the best decks in format...

... ... ... That is probably one of the most dumbest things I have ever heard... ... ...

dumb??? last i seen u dont even use proper english to insult people like my friends:x

Oh' date=' and btw, that proof you gave us means s***.

You can't use Fusion Subsitutes with Rainbow Neos. Why? "This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by Fusion Summon with the above Fusion Material Monsters."

Why don't you check the other Fusion monsters out there, you'd find this, "This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon."

Get it now?

Deal with it.

[/quote']

Get it now?

Deal with it.

Oh' date=' and btw, that proof you gave us means s***.

Get it now?

Deal with it.

[/quote']

Get it now?

Deal with it.

That didn't even make any sense <___<

Seriously, just give up, you're wrong, stop being an arrogant n00b and accept it.

[/quote']

dumb??? last i seen u dont even use proper english to insult people like my friends:x

As a told your nooblety tard @ss in the other thread:

Tard is just a shortened version of retard... if you can't figure that out, you deserve to be called a tard...

You're the one who spelt sence with an "i"' date=' idiot. Also, word to the wise, don't talk back to sbdnate.

[/quote']

lol when i replied to this u spelled it wrong lol...since since since ...oh wait no red line under it with an "i" lol ....and wise...the wise would be wise enough to know they can to do what ever they want lol:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're the one who spelt sence with an "i"' date=' idiot. Also, word to the wise, don't talk back to sbdnate.

[/quote']

lol when i replied to this u spelled it wrong lol...since since since ...oh wait no red line under it with an "i" lol ....and wise...the wise would be wise enough to know they can to do what ever they want lol:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stop lying. Felix didn't spell basically, anything wrong here.

[/quote']

when u type look under where it says sence ...there is a red line under this...then look at this...since...oh wait no red line ...enough said :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[/quote']

when u type look under where it says sence ...there is a red line under this...then look at this...since...oh wait no red line ...enough said :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You spelled "you" wrong in all of your posts...

ugh' date=' you're too much work; Intelligence and reason is no match for ignorance and stupidity. Also you spelt sense wrong, why are you telling me you didn't?

[/quote/']

there u go ...last time u spelled it like sence with a "c" after the "n"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

OK good point' date=' I sucessfully feel retarded. However, you could still do with listening to people instead of being arrogant.

[/quote']

hey man i never wanted to start this kind of talk in the first place... i'm not being arrogant either... i'm just showing what has been done successfully by other people who know what their doing because the players on those youtube vids got in the 16 at championships on the metagame website when they still did yugioh... how could they be allowed to play this type of deck if u cant is what i'm saying???

Archived