Rainbow Neos: is it dead???

ok i built a rainbow neos deck in real life just a little while ago... and i was wondering if it's still really good...because it only lost 1 reinforcement...so here it is....

P.S. : i know i need 3 prisma but i dont have a 3rd for now so i replaced it with a swords :)

Deck:40

MONSTERS:12

3xEH-Neos

2xRainbow Dragon

1xRainbow Dark Dragon

2xEH-Prisma

1xEH-Stratos

3xKing of Swamp

SPELLS:20

3xPOLY

3xFusion Sage

3xE-call

3xUpstart Goblin

1xHeavy

1xMST

1xGiant Trunade

1xReinforcements

1xMonster Reborn

1xFusion Recovery

1xO-oversoul

1xSwords

TRAPS:8

3xSolemn

3xBribe

1xTorrential

1xMirror

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rainbow Neos always has and will be' date=' dead.

[/quote']

actually that's not true in the last format it was actually one of the best decks in format...i really dont know how u didnt know that after being on here so long...if u think it's a bad deck now plz explain urself

Why are rainbow dragon and rainbow dark dragon in here?

they go with rainbow neos...fusion of neos and the dragon... this deck will usually summon rainbow neos first or 2nd turn... also this deck has many ways to OTK as well :D... if u want i can send u a message on how this works :D

[/quote']

Its because it requires you to combo 3 terrible cards. Polyermization, Elemental Hero Neos, and Rainbow Dragon.

And wow, This is a first: A TC who didnt theme slave and use a bunch of Crystal Beasts/support cards for it

[/quote']

actually that's not true in the last format it was actually one of the best decks in format...i really dont know how u didnt know that after being on here so long...if u think it's a bad deck now plz explain urself.

Best Deck last format? Are you high?

Tele-DaD was the best Deck last format.

The percent of you getting RN out by turn 2 are kinda, well...slim, since this Meta is ruled by LS, Glads and...Plants(?=), your op will get rid of RN pretty quickly and easily.

[/quote']

Its because it requires you to combo 3 terrible cards. Polyermization, Elemental Hero Neos, and Rainbow Dragon.

And wow, This is a first: A TC who didnt theme slave and use a bunch of Crystal Beasts/support cards for it

fusion sage

king of swamp

prisma

stratos

e-call

reinforcements....just a few of these cards are all u need... u also have no right 2 say TC/and crystal beasts are not in this deck anyway...it seems to me that no one on this website has ever heard of this deck...it beats all Meta-decks and has a 3/5 chance of winning in at least 5 turns...

enough said just by showing the list

[/quote']

fusion sage

king of swamp

prisma

stratos

e-call

reinforcements....just a few of these cards are all u need... u also have no right 2 say TC/and crystal beasts are not in this deck anyway...it seems to me that no one on this website has ever heard of this deck...it beats all Meta-decks and has a 3/5 chance of winning in at least 5 turns...

enough said just by showing the list

We have heard about this Deck. We don't talk about it because it fails.

5 turns? Hah! Competetive decks will kill you by turn 3.

Also, Prisma can only send Neos to the Grave with it's effect.

[/quote']

actually that's not true in the last format it was actually one of the best decks in format...i really dont know how u didnt know that after being on here so long...if u think it's a bad deck now plz explain urself.

Best Deck last format? Are you high?

Tele-DaD was the best Deck last format.

The percent of you getting RN out by turn 2 are kinda, well...slim, since this Meta is ruled by LS, Glads and...Plants(?=), your op will get rid of RN pretty quickly and easily.

if u read correctly i said ONE OF THE BEST... i know teledad was the best...what i'm saying is that this deck is something not maybe people even knew about this deck....and rainbow neos was a card no one ever expected to come out on top... this deck will usually beat most meta-deck or most good decks(including every one u wrote) in at least 5 turns unless stalled...it OTK's 3/5 times it's played as well... once again enough said :lol:

if u read correctly i said ONE OF THE BEST... i know teledad was the best...what i'm saying is that this deck is something not maybe people even knew about this deck....and rainbow neos was a card no one ever expected to come out on top... this deck will usually beat most meta-deck or most good decks(including every one u wrote) in at least 5 turns unless stalled...it OTK's 3/5 times it's played as well... once again enough said :lol:

Pics or it didn't happen.

As I stated in the last post, competetive decks can whipe you out by turn 3 if needed.

Oh I see' date=' it makes sense. I just didn't knwo that there was a card called rainbow neos

[/quote']

lol it was a hard card to spot lol

Pics or it didn't happen.

As I stated in the last post' date=' competetive decks can whipe you out by turn 3 if needed.

[/quote']

solemn

dark bribe

rainbow neos effect...once again enough said :lol:

Unfortunately for TC' date=' this topic makes me want to hurt/shoot myself. The deck type is bad in that of itself. And, as Sanderism stated, "Rainbow Neos always has and will be, dead.".

[/quote']

lol just the other guys....i guess non- of u get this deck :lol:

Rainbow Neos was never the best. Heck' date=' it was never alive.

[/quote']

once again..........never mind non of u even know this deck if u all think it's this bad...lol it's not bad at all... like i said...ONE OF THE BEST :lol:

I get the deck' date=' it just sucks.

And BTW, you cant use Fusion subs for Rainbow Neos.

Stupid Rook.

[/quote/']

once again the same to u...and that ruling has been proven wrong...MANY TIMES :lol:

Wrong again.

You can't use Fusion Subs with Rainbow Neos.

LOLYCM' date=' nub cakes shouldn't argue. This deck was not and is not, "one of the best deck". Get over your self and stop making things up.

[/quote']

lol ur calling one of the best players in my country a nub... ur stars under ur name mean nothing if u dont know this deck...some goes for all the others that say this is a bad deck ...geez people just need to look this deck up and they would realize how good this is lol :lol:

...basically u just called urself a nub lol

LOLYCM' date=' nub cakes shouldn't argue. This deck was not and is not, "one of the best deck". Get over your self and stop making things up.

[/quote']

lol ur calling one of the best players in my country a nub... ur stars under ur name mean nothing if u dont know this deck...some goes for all the others that say this is a bad deck ...geez people just need to look this deck up and they would realize how good this is lol :lol:

...basically u just called urself a nub lol

How many funking times to we have to tell you? THIS DECK IS NOT GOOD AT ALL!!!

u also have no right 2 say TC/and crystal beasts are not in this deck anyway

....I think you read my last post wrong.

ALOT of nooby players run Crystal Beasts AND Elemental Heros, Along with Rainbow Neos. Unlike them, You didnt do that. Which was what I was saying earlier....

and Rainbow Neos hould have ben a 'Elemental Hero' monster. It would have sped him up :/

Archived