Yup... I'm back! (supporters and haters/nooblets, to my thread!)

sbdnate

Maybe I'll be on here more often now...

On topic: deck looks just as mean as always...

I think it will be meaner now that tele-well and dandy are here... now I just have to get the dandylion and my 2 plasmas back... not to mention 2 grinder golemns while I try to get three of all of the expensive lightsworn stuff... I'm going to have to work my ass off (hard labor with my pop)...

... Tele-well? what be that?

I think it will be meaner now that tele-well and dandy are here... now I just have to get the dandylion and my 2 plasmas back... not to mention 2 grinder golemns while I try to get three of all of the expensive lightsworn stuff... I'm going to have to work my ass off (hard labor with my pop)...

Post your rates per hour pl0x.

$40 per 8 hour (hard) work day... So $5 an hour... I will be working for 9 days so that's $360+$40 I have saved up and the $20 I will be getting the monday after spring break(no break for me...) wich is $420 out of the $550 I need to get the lightsworn stuff... and to top it all off' date=' I will still need $178 to get the dsi and WC09... Then, just to make things worse, I can only work with my pop for a limited time since I don't live with him...[hr']

Telekinetic power well

It's da shiz.

Post your rates per hour pl0x.

$40 per 8 hour (hard) work day... So $5 an hour... I will be working for 9 days so that's $360+$40 I have saved up and the $20 I will be getting the monday after spring break(no break for me...) wich is $420 out of the $550 I need to get the lightsworn stuff... and to top it all off' date=' I will still need $178 to get the dsi and WC09... Then, just to make things worse, I can only work with my pop for a limited time since I don't live with him...[hr']

Telekinetic power well

It's da shiz.

I'll have to look up it's effect...

What work is it?

Hard labor... Fixing/building/destroying houses, wiring buildings, digging ditches, carrying loads of heavy crap, ect.

I, unlike a lot of these rich-jabroni kids who have their parents wait on them hand and foot, have to work for my money...

What work is it?

Hard labor... Fixing/building/destroying houses' date=' wiring buildings, digging ditches, carrying loads of heavy crap, ect.

I, unlike a lot of these rich-b**** kids who have their parents wait on them hand and foot, have to work for my money...

[/quote']

Sounds like fun >_>

Maybe you should try detasseling.

What work is it?

Hard labor... Fixing/building/destroying houses' date=' wiring buildings, digging ditches, carrying loads of heavy crap, ect.

I, unlike a lot of these rich-b**** kids who have their parents wait on them hand and foot, have to work for my money...

[/quote']

Try prostitution. It works waaaaay better. I mean, sure, you'll have mental scarring, but it's all worth it for shiny pieces of cardboard.

Btw, I'm in the same boat. Try $2 a day >.>

i'm happy to see you're back sbdnate' date=' i actually didn't like you at first due to the fact that i thought you were being a jerk, however it was really boring around here without you

welcome back :)

[/quote']

... I grow on people like that...

What work is it?

[/quote']

Try prostitution. It works waaaaay better. I mean, sure, you'll have mental scarring, but it's all worth it for shiny pieces of cardboard.

Only if you don't enjoy it.../b]

Btw, I'm in the same boat. Try $2 a day >.>

Don't complain... You are getting it for free...

Archived