My soon to be Lightsworn deck! (Now with side!)

It seems that the dark side doesn't like me anymore... So I'm swearing myself to the light.

2x JD

2x lyla

3x lumina

2x wulf

1x garoth

3x honest

1x jain

2x celestia

1x ryko

3x necro guardna

1x PSZ

1x ehren

3x recharge

3x charge

1x storm

1x trunade

1x reincarnation

2x foolish

1x reborn

2x cold wave

1x TT

2x beckoning light

1x decree

Generic extra deck

Side: 15

2x secret village

1x lyla

1x breaker

2x shadow imprisoning mirror

2x malevolent catastrophe

2x IIW (When I go to anything big, these will be replaced with 1 roar and one of something else I can't remember ATM.)

1x brain

2x roar

1x gorz

1x royal decree

Rate and fix.

Where's your Solemn Judgment?

LS doesnt need it. At least from my experience.

Im not too sure about Cold Wave in this. It just doesnt seem to work in LS.

It will keep JD safe from solemn's/pwwb's/BTH/karma cut/TT/ect. When he comes out and will allow me to blow up the field without having to worry.

Edited again.

I think lyla' date=' wulf and celestia is best at 3. Garoth is also good at 2.

[/quote']

No to all of those.

Garoth is ok at two but I want to keep this at 40 and since he is so seachable and usually only provides one draw you might as well just keep him at one to make the deck 40.

Wulf should be at three. You're running three Charge, three Recharge, and two Foolish Burial. One of my motto's:

"There's no reason not to run three Wulf if you are running three Charge of the Light Brigade' date=' three Solar Recharge, and two Foolish Burial."[/color']

2x IIW (When I go to anything big' date=' these will be replaced with 1 roar and one of something else I can't remember ATM)

[/quote']

I would keep the IIWs sided. Macro Decks are a legitimate threat to LS. Siding them in means you win against them with little to no problem.

But how often are macro decks used in big play?

2x IIW (When I go to anything big' date=' these will be replaced with 1 roar and one of something else I can't remember ATM)

[/quote']

I would keep the IIWs sided. Macro Decks are a legitimate threat to LS. Siding them in means you win against them with little to no problem.

Good point.

[/quote']

Good point.

They're used enough (but since "big play" barely exists anymore, I'll assume you're talking about mass-dueling random fairly good YVD/DMU opponents or somethin'?), and considering how crippling Macro'd be, I encourage you to keep siding walls. ;) Besides, what else do you have to side against? Oppression and GBs?

Archived