Flip Flip Swamp

I made this deck because I was really bored and had some extra cards on my hands. I don't expect it to be the best(or good for that matter). Fix please, and tell me how good do you think it can stall.

Monsters:13

3xHorus LV6

3xRoyal Keeper

3xStealth Bird

2xThe Fool

2xRoyal Magical Library

Spells:18

2xReincarnation

2xLV

3xTerraforming

3xVenom Swamp

2xThe Dark Door

3xEctoplasmer

1xGT

1xSwords

1xReborn

Traps:11

3xReckless

2xWrath

2xSeven Tools of the Bandit

2xBottomless

2xTour of Doom

2xT Roar

I think his idea is to use the counters to weaken the opponent's monsters while his monsters are not affected because they are Set again, removing the Venom Counters =/

not sure.. hhmmm.....

I don't see the use of weakening monsters during the End Phase when you are going to return them to the hand anyways. You just want to add pressure to your opponent xD

EDIT: oh, Jurrasic won this one and commented first :(

The reason I put the fool in here instead of Reaper/Mallon is because fool is unaffected by Swamp, while Reaper and Mallon are. I like the idea of Stealth, but the reason I didn't put DDWL and Breaker in here is because they aren't immune. Also, I didn't substitute Swamp for Burden because Swamp guarantees a -500 ATK every turn, and when the monster's ATK becomes 0, I can destroy it(making me not waste room for monster removal cards).

Horus The Black Flame Dragon LV6 (the one that negates activations is LV8 )

I was also thinking about Silent Swordsman LV5 but that is only unaffected by your opponent's Spell Cards. so it won't work =/

maybe some Normal Monsters with "Non-Spellcasting Area" but that doesn't sound too good, still, what do you think?

Archived