japanese Spell Counter Deck

Sleepy

This is my first time using this part of the Forum, so this is my Deck:

please tell me what I should take out and what should stay, OR what you think of it?:

Monster Cards:

3x Aprentice Magician

2x Mage Knight Defender

2x Silent Magician

2x Magical Examplar

2x Magician's Valkyria

2x Frequency Magician

1x Dark Red Enchanter

1x Magical Marionette

1x Breaker the Magical Warrior

1x Chaos Sorcerer

1x Injection Fairy Lily

1x Endymion

1x Summon Priest

Spell and Trap Cards:

3x Mana Seise

2x Magical Citadel of Endymion http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Magical_Citadel_of_Endymion

2x Magical Dimension

2x Magician's Circle

1x Terraforming

1x Field Barrier

1x Magician's Unite

1x Monster Reborn

1x Swords of Revealing Light

1x Mystical Space Typhoon

1x Gold Sarcophagus

1x Arcane Barrier

1x Pot of Avarice

1x Magical Stone Excavation

1x Mirror Force

Extra Deck:

1x Arcanite Magician

1x Tempest Magician

1x Stardust Dragon

1x Red Dragon Archifiend

1x Black Rose Dragon

that's all I have for now.. the cards that are here that haven't been released in english I have them in Jappanese (and the gold sarcophagus is japanese too)

so.... help with the Deck Plz :)

With this new deck, everyone seems to be making a spellcaster deck >.<

I have a weird dueling style, so what I suggest is

-1 Swords of Revealing Light (mabye)

-2 Magician's Valkyria (ATK is too weak)

-1 Endymion, The Master Magician (Not my taste, too much of a bother)

+2 Skilled Dark Magicians

+2 Sakuretsu Armor

+2 Magical Citadel of Endymion

+2 Secret Village of the Spellcasters

+2 Apprentice Magician

+1 Heavy Storm

And what are Mana Seise & Magical City?? I looked them up and it showed ''No Results''.......>_>

With this new deck' date=' [i']everyone[/i] seems to be making a spellcaster deck >.<

I have a weird dueling style, so what I suggest is

-1 Swords of Revealing Light (mabye)yeah, maybe I need something faster, but don't suggest messenger of peace plz xD that would be worse

-2 Magician's Valkyria (ATK is too weak)I have it for the effect, meh DEF, Chaos Sorcerer's food, and prevents my other Spellcasters like synchros and stuff from being bounced to my hand by grandmole or attacked if too weak by themselves, and by having it twice, it creates a barrier. I can also prevent it from dying with Mage Knight Defender. which never runs out of counters to pay with this Deck. but if you have a better option I'll be glad to hear it :)

-1 Endymion, The Master Magician (Not my taste, too much of a bother) Its alot of set up, but its worth it, and you can also use its other effect non-related to its field spell. also, its my best Magical Dimension target ^-^

+2 Skilled Dark Magicians I don't have DM, its going to only be a beatstick, and for Spell Counter Gathering I already have Silent Magician & Magical Examplar, and SM is a better beatstick since I almost always protect it with Mage Knight Defender

+2 Sakuretsu Armor I would rather put 2 solemns or a crush card, (I have those but I'm not sure how well will they suit this Deck :?

+2 Magical Citadel of Endymion funny ^-^ I'll have 4 citadels then

+2 Secret Village of the Spellcastersmore field Spells? I'll try to get one but its so damn hard to see around where I buy

+2 Apprentice Magician I already have 3, do you want me to have 5? :lol:

+1 Heavy Storm that might help, I don't know how I didn't think about that one, do I take out the MST for it?

And what are Mana Seise & Magical City?? I looked them up and it showed ''No Results''.......>_>

This is not a theory, this has been my Deck for the past 2 or 3 months. so Im not copying anyone ^-^

I've occasionally changed some cards with a side Deck I have, but that side Deck only applies when I want to make it traditional, so it shouldn't count ^-^"

-DMoC

-Pot of Greed

-Graceful Charity

-Delinquent Duo

-Raigeki

-Harpie's Feather Duster

-Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beggining

-Different Dimension Master

-Magician of Faith

-Change of Heart

-Brain Control

-Mystical Refpanel (yes I have 1) http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/35563539

-Dark Hole

-Premature Burial

-Double Spell

forgive me for not explaining that.. I'll put the wikia Links next to those 2.. magical Cytadel is that I called magical city here in my list because I'm not sure how is it going to be called in english..

EDIT: Mana Seize was deleted from wikipedia..for some reason.. anyways, its effect basically is that you place 1 Spell Counter on 1 card on the field that can have Spell Counters, then, you add another "Mana Seize" from your Deck to your hand, which you cannot use that turn... its a normal Spell Card.. now what do you think?

Archived