2x Hand Destruction

1x Card Destruction

1x Giant Trunade

1x Heavy Storm

1x Monster Reborn

Traps (3)

3x Rainbow Gravity

Total: 40

I'll be using the Tag Force 3 version of Advanced Dark's effect.

All "Crystal Beast" monsters on the field and in your Graveyard are treated as DARK monsters. During damage calculation involving a "Crystal Beast" monster, you can send 1 "Crystal Beast" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard to reduce all Battle Damage from that battle to 0. If "Rainbow Dragon" or "Rainbow Dark Dragon" attacks, the effect(s) of the attack target monster are negated until the end of the Battle Phase. When this card is removed from the field, destroy all face-up "Crystal Beast" monsters.

• 2 weeks later...

-1 Terraforming

+1 Mystical Space Typhoon

Terraforming at 3 just seems like you would dead draw into it.

I can't summon RDD without Advanced Dark, so I think I need 3 Terraforming. If I draw my targets before I use all 3 Terraforming, I can discard the remainding Terraformings with DWD, Hand Destruction, Card Destruction, etc.

probably take out a RD for Kuraz the Light Monarch, if you destroy 2 CB's you'll have 2 in your spell and trap zone and then you draw 2, also, i think you should have Abundance in here for back-up, just incase bringin out rainbow backfires

probably take out a RD for Kuraz the Light Monarch' date=' if you destroy 2 CB's you'll have 2 in your spell and trap zone and then you draw 2, also, i think you should have Abundance in here for back-up, just incase bringin out rainbow backfires

[/quote']

Abundance needs its own deck, and Kuraz is just silly.

you say that but running 3 RD and 2 RDD seems it as well' date=' this gives you a pretty power chance at dead drawing, along with 3 terraforming's, plus the trap line is pretty weak as well

[/quote']

RD and RDD won't be dead for too long, if at all. I have a lot of spells that speed up the deck and require discard costs, so I get rid of my big dragons in order to thin the deck and set up for Rainbow Gravity.

Archived