D-M-D RP LOCK

Silent Omega

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hehe! Alright!" Luffy smiled wider. "We go THROUGH the storm!" Nami just sighed...

==Meanwhile==

Alexandra was lying in her bed. She had calmed down now, and was watching movies on her Mp3. It was a couple of videos that Fredrik and Lily had recorded from when she still was a Tsunomon, and she sighed happily. "Was I really...that cute?" she whispered for herself.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe because of THIS?!" she clicked a button on the Mp3, and Alex's recorded laugh was heard; "I just have to tell Lily about this!" she stopped the recorded voice. "It just sounded so...mean! It was like you wanted to bust my dad or something..."

"Hmm?" Luffy looked behind himself, but saw nothing. He just shrugged and looked into the distant sky. Thunder clouds were rumbling...

"N-No wait! Please!" Alexandra rushed in front of Alex, and hugged him. "I'm truly sorry, Uncle! I-I just don't like it when...w-when people talk bad about my dad..." a small tear fell from her eye, down on Alex's shoulder. "Even if...he drinks or not...I don't care! He's my father...and I'll never have another one like him! Please...Uncle...don't tell mom...please?"

"UNCLE!!!" Alexandra was about to dive in, but Zoro and Sanji grabbed her. "NO! WITH THOSE WAVES, HE'LL BE CRUSHED BEFORE YOU EVEN SAVE HIM!!!" shouted Zoro, but Alexandra didn't listen. "GET THE HELL OFF ME!!! GEDOFF ME!!!" but then, she sat on her knees, and leaned against the railing, crying. "N-NOOOO!!!! UNCLE!!! IT'S...IT'S ALL MY FAULT!!"

Ooc: YOU MADE ME SAD ALL FOR NOTHING!!! I CRIED! I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD!

IC: "WAAAH!" everyone was scared, and their skin turned white as ghosts. Alexandra, however, was only happy. "UNCLE, YOU DAMN, SNEAKY DEVIL!! GET OVER HERE SO I CAN BEAT THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF YOU!!!" she shouted, smiling. She jumped up on Alex's head and playfully banged it. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Archived