D-M-D RP LOCK

Silent Omega

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alexandra took a small paper from her pocket, along with a pen. She scribbled down something, and left it at the stage floor. Then she rushed into the portal.

====================

Alexandra appeared beside Alex, and they stood in a graveyard. "Waaah!! What is this place?!" she yelped. In response, several ghouls, ghosts, witches and all kinds of dark beings appeared, as they sang a creepy, blood-chilling song:

"Hmmm...I was afraid that he'd might be! That's why he told me to help you, in the case he WOULD! Oh, Mayor!" he shouted, and a small, chubby man appeared, his face red and grinning. "Yeeees, Jack Skellington?" he said in a jolly tone. "I need you to lead our friends here to Dr. Finkelstein's Observatory!" Jack replied. "Okie Dokie! This way, my friends!" the Mayor leaded the way.

"Hmmm?" the Mayor turned around, but his head didn't, and his second, blue face became active. "W-Well...that's because I-I have...t-two sides!" it stuttered in a frightened tone. "One sad and scared..." he turned around again, and his other face began to move. "...and one happy, optimistic one! Now, shall we continue?" he continued to walk.

Archived