D-M-D RP LOCK

Silent Omega

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Well, if I've been more accurate, I'm sure he wouldn't be so 'fine'!" a voice replied. The chakram ripped itself out and returned to a man with flamboyant red hair, dressed in a black suit. "Well, it's not like your accuracy has improved one bit since the last time. You're ever so predictable Axel..." another voice sighed, and another black-dressed man appeared. He had long, blond hair, and carried a blue, spiky shield. "Hey, shut up Vexen! At least I HIT him!" Axel snapped back.

OoC: You wanted it in the DMD 3, but never got it. So, here it is! But only the bad guys...

IC: "Heh, I'm Axel! Also known as The Dancing Flurry of Flames!" Axel replied. "And I am Vexen, the Chilly Alchemist..." replied Vexen. Suddenly, two more appeared. A woman with yellow hair and a man with ruffled, pink hair. "And these are Larxene, The Savage Nymph, and Marluxia, The Graceful Assassin!"

"I promise..." replied Fredrik. "If I can't make it back within three days...here's a map to some place called 'Halloween Town'. Talk to the one called Jack Skellington, and he might be able to help you closer to me...." he suddenly whispered, and stashed a small paper in Alex's hand. "C'mon, Slowpoke! This is taking all day!" Axel complained. "I'm coming!" replied Fredrik. He winked at Alex, and stepped up to the strangers.

After a moment, all five appeared in a white room, with 13 chairs. In one of them sat a white-dressed man, his suit decorated with black marks. "Ah, Master Xemnas!" Axel, Vexen, Marluxia and Larxene bowed, and Fredrik stood still. "Just...get it over with!" he growled. "That I shall do..." Xemnas smirked, as his hand began to crackle with blue electricity, and he pierced Fredrik's chest. "GGGAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

==Meanwhile==

Alex felt a sharp pain in his chest.

OoC: Maybe?

IC: "Sure..." Lily knew that something was wrong with her husband. Alexandra understood too. "Gaomon. Grandpa will be back soon. Go back and play with Pikachu, ok?" Gaomon nodded, and ran back to camp. "What has happened, Alex? Tell us." said Lily.

OoC: Background Music! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNBrL17_ids

Archived