D-M-D RP LOCK

Silent Omega

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alex spat the blood at the corner of his mouth at Charizard's eyes, useing the meanings to blind him, then sliped out of his grasp. He grabbed Charizard by the hand, evolved to Dorugamon, then threw him up in the sky. He flew up, then rammed into Charizard up into the air and threw him back down.

OoC: Yup...

IC: Lucario reached the river, and saw Stephanie sitting at a rock on the beach. "Uhh...h-hi!" he stuttered, and Stephanie turned around, and smiled at him. "Hiya!" she giggled. Lucario sat up next to Stephanie, and laid his head on her lap. "So, what did you want to tell me?" she asked. "Well......" Lucario started...

Lucario sat up, and looked into Stephanie's eyes. "I...I-I..." he stuttered, his words weren't coming out. "What?" asked Stephanie. Suddenly, Lucario could not hold himself, and he brought his face close up to hers. "I love you..." he said quickly, and then, he kissed her. Stephanie was kinda suprised, but she kissed him back, smoothly caressing his tounge with her own...

"Wha..." Stephanie said, as they stopped. "You...love me?" Lucario nodded. "With all my heart!" he replied. Stephanie smiled a bit. "Well...I love you too then..." suddnenly, she noticed Lucario's boner, and smirked a bit, giggling. "Hehehe, you wanna get it on, right?" she asked. Lucario went nervous. "W-We-Well...I-uh..." but Stephanie just lifted him up, and walked back with him to the camp, passing Alex. "Oh, hi Alex!" said Stephanie.

Archived