D-M-D RP LOCK

Silent Omega

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

==Meanwhile==

Fredrik stood at the bottom of the mountain. Beside him...was a man. He had red hair, a suit similar to Ryu's, but black, and a necklace made of big marbles around his neck. "Now, my disciple..." he said in a deep tone, "We shall show these weaklings who are the strongest!" Fredrik nodded. "Yes, Master..." he replied, and they began to walk towards the field...

==Meanwhile==

The Good Army marched towards the massive field, and they saw the Dark Army march at them. "This is it..." sighed Lucario, as he walked beside Alphamon.

OoC: I helped you out!:D

"Just what I had hoped.." replied Alphamon, "We'll show them true power...". At the same time a Sword fell from the sky and landed next to Lucario, there was a note attached to it, it read:

Dear Lucario,

Give this to fredrik for me.....It's the Heaven Sword. I'm sure he'll return to his senses by then you've had given this to him. If it doesn't work...shoot it into the sky....

~!~!~!~!~ Alex, The Warrior of Hell

OoC: I'll control Billy just this post!

IC: "Right!" Lee replied. Both he and Billy rushed towards Kimimaro and Jirobo, as they delivered a flurry of punches and kicks at them. Then, both of them jumped backwards, and charged at them. "Konoha Senpuu!" both called out, as they kicked both of them in the heads, and crashed them together. They were out cold. "Haha! Good work, Billy!"

OoC: Now you control Billy again!

Archived