D-M-D RP LOCK

Silent Omega

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: Just a quickie: Akuma is not allied with the Dark Army. Since he is so powerful, he finds them unimportant and weak.:twisted:

IC: "Yes..." Ryu held Lily's hands, and dropped them off him. "He is the master of the Murderous Intent. He was the one who murdered his own master, Gotetsu, and my master Gouken. He is pure evil, and is extremely powerful."

OoC: You mean every single SF guys? Like, Chun Li, Ken, M. Bison and those?

IC: "He is able to channel the Satsuo Hadou with such force...that he is able to telepathically contact those affected by it as well. And Fredrik must fight this himself..." Ryu continued, "Because only he can control his own feelings, and that is the key to triumph over the Satsou Hadou; Self control."

Fredrik shrugged, and a ball of purple energy grew in his palm. He threw it at Harry, and he was sent into a wall. He went unconscious. Ryu flew up and tried to punch Fredrik, but he deflected it and threw him into another wall. He went unconscious as well. "Now then, where were we? Oooh! Now I remember!" he smirked, as he forced Lily to kiss him.

Fredrik stood up, unharmed. "GRRRRR!!! FOOLISH PESTS!! OUT OF MY WAY!!!" he unleashed a shockwave of pure energy from his body, and the others flew backwards. He created an energy force field around the room's door, which was indestructable, and turned to Lily. "Heheheheeeee!! Now it's just you and me, sweetie!!" he grabbed Lily, forced her up on a wall, and ripped off her shirt.

"Urgh!! NO! THIS IS HOW I WANT IT TO BE!!!" Fredrik shouted, as he ignored the kick and ripped off Lily's jeans, and fingered on her panties...

==Meanwhile==

"Gaah! Dammit! Where did the Dark Army come from?!" yelled Gohan, as he dodged Majin Buu's energy attacks. "I don't know, just keep fighting!" replied Naruto, as he, Neji and Alexandra fought against the Sound Five.

Archived