D-M-D RP LOCK

Silent Omega

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Right, dad! Well, Blitzball is much like football, I presume, but the twist is that you play it underwater! There's two teams with six players each! Their goal is to score as many goals as possible under a time limit of two half-times five minutes each! Any means neccesary!" Tidus picked up a Blitzball and spinned it on his index finger. "Me and my ol' man are the best there is!" he chuckled.

"We'll start as soon as the teams are picked, so don't worry, ya?" replied Wakka. "Now, let's see...hey, Tidus! Why don't you be the other Team Captain?" Tidus smiled. "Of course!" Then, it was time for the Team Selection, and Billy was first to select. "Please pick me, Please pick me, Please pick me, Please pick me!!!" Alexandra thought.

Ooc: Dammit! :(

IC: "Hehe! Don't be too sure!" Fredrik replied. "Dad! If I win, you're paying me and Billy a dinner!" Alexandra smirked. "Hehe! Sure, sweetie! It's on!"

==After Awhile==

Lucario and the Neo-Legion were able to create a Sphere Pool, and it was now filled with water. Both the teams jumped in and put themselfes into positions. Zidane was the goalkeeper in Tidus' Team.

Zidane tried to catch it, but it was too fast, and the ball hit the goal. The score was 0-1. Tidus called on his teammates. "Ok, guys! We need a plan! Look here: I will start off with the ball. Freddy, you and Isabella flank me, and Fredrik will swin in the lead. Then, I will pass it to Fredrik, he will punch it up, and then ol' man, make sure to put that shot of yours to use!"

Archived