Morphtronics

burnpsy

At this point, I pretty much only need help lowering the overall price of the deck! xD

This deck was built for use after May 12th, the release of Raging Battle. That would mean the same banlist we currently have. (Yes, I've read the rules. Adding those sentences should mean that I'm technically not breaking them.)

Morphtronic Deck (41)

Monsters (17)

1x Cyber Dragon

3x Cyber Valley

3x Morphtronic Boarden

3x Morphtronic Boomboxen

3x Morphtronic Celfon

3x Morphtronic Radion

1x Morphtronic Scopen

Spells (17)

1x Giant Trunade

1x Heavy Storm

3x Junk Box

1x Limiter Removal

3x Machine Duplication

1x Monster Reborn

3x Morphtronic Accelerator

3x Morphtronic Map

1x Overload Fusion

Traps (7)

3x Magic Drain

1x Mirror Force

2x Morphtronic Forcefield

1x Torrential Tribute

Extra Deck (15)

2x Stardust Dragon

1x Red Dragon Archfiend

1x Thought Ruler Archfiend

1x Colossal Fighter

1x Black Rose Dragon

1x Dark Strike Fighter

2x Power Tool Dragon

1x Goyo Guardian

1x Magical Android

2x Chimeratech Overdragon

1x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

1x Gladiator Beast Gyzarus

Side Deck (15)

1x Brain Control

3x Double Tool D&C

1x Future Fusion

3x Inferno Reckeless Summon

3x Morphtronic Bind

3x Morphtronic Monitron

1x Mystical Space Typhoon

The monster list allows for a quick and narrow condition- Swarm. Boomboxen has 1' date='200 ATK and attacks twice. Boardon allows him to Attack directly with 2,400. Radion increases everyone's ATK by 800, and that all goes into direct attacks. Celfon makes you gain ridiculous advantage, placing so many Morphtronics on the field. Cyber Valley, Celfon and Boardon are dupable. Cyber Valley is your draw engine as well as battle protection.

Map, Accelerator, Junk Box, and Dupe are all self-explanatory, great cards. Overload Fusion allows for a great late-game play if Cyber is in the grave. Limiter allows for the direct ATKs to all double (not original ATK, so it's likely gonna be for game).

Forcefield searches itself and protects your full field from Torrential/Mirror Force. Extra deck is generic.[/quote']

Did you just take one or more copy(ies) of every Morphtronic card and throw it into a Deck?

Why only one Synchro?

Why Axe of Despair and Black Pendant when, if you insist on running Equip Cards, you could run Mage Power and/or United We Stand?

I don't even know what half these cards do, but I'm pretty sure this Deck would be really bad.

Did you just take one or more copy(ies) of every Morphtronic card and throw it into a Deck?

Why only one Synchro?

Why Axe of Despair and Black Pendant when' date=' if you insist on running Equip Cards, you could run Mage Power and/or United We Stand?

I don't even know what half these cards do, but I'm pretty sure this Deck would be really bad.

[/quote']

I'll answer these in order:

No. I'm pretty sure I ditched a few that sucked compared to other cards.

Because I don't really think I'd need more than one.

Black Pendant deals 500 damage wen I tribute it. That's why I ran that. However, I didn't think I would have many spells/traps out for Mage Power to work, or enough monsters for united we stand.

Then you shouldn't just dismiss it as bad. However, I guess I should just add links to every individual card then.

I stink at deckbuilding. If I was even remotely good, I wouldn't need a deck help forum. So could someone please be more clear on what I need to change?

Why only one Synchro?

Why Axe of Despair and Black Pendant when' date=' if you insist on running Equip Cards, you could run Mage Power and/or United We Stand?

[/quote']

I'll answer these in order:

No. I'm pretty sure I ditched a few that sucked compared to other cards.

Ok.

Because I don't really think I'd need more than one.

Lol.

Black Pendant deals 500 damage wen I tribute it. That's why I ran that. However, I didn't think I would have many spells/traps out for Mage Power to work, or enough monsters for united we stand.

Even with one monster, United We Stand would give your monster more of an ATK boost than Black Pendant. Mage Power would give you the same amount, plus it has the ability to give you more.

Then you shouldn't just dismiss it as bad. However, I guess I should just add links to every individual card then.

I "dismissed it as bad" because I know that a Deck that doesn't have any splashables (i.e. Solemn Judgment, Monster Reborn) and has nothing but a bunch of themed cards and a few bad Equip Spells is bad.

I stink at deckbuilding. If I was even remotely good, I wouldn't need a deck help forum. So could someone please be more clear on what I need to change?

It's clear that you missed Monster Reborn, as it was on the list. So was MST...

Besides, I don't even know most of the splashable cards. I'm trying to finally build a successful deck, but all of my old ones sucked.

Oh, and some of those theme cards are actually not as bad as you might think! xD

At least you hinted a little at what I should change around (those Equips...). I'll swap 'em in immediately.

I want Power-Tool Dragon T_T

And TC is bieng a theme slave.

TC?

Anyways' date=' I fixed it up a bit... Now I just need to cut down...

[/quote']

TC = Topic Creator.

And this deck should use Sengan and/or Giant Rat.

Hmm... Sangan's already in there... I just don't know where to fit giant rat.

And, of course, if I don't remove something, I have to go over 50 cards, which means...

[17] MONSTERS

[1] Cyber Dragon

[3] Morphtronic Celfon

[3] Morphtronic Boarden

[3] Morphtronic Boomboxen

[3] Morphtronic Radion

[3] Cyber Valley

[1] Morphtronic Scopen

[17] SPELLS

[3] Morphtronic Map

[3] Morphtronic Accelerator

[3] Junk Box

[3] Machine Duplication

[1] Overload Fusion

[1] Limiter Removal

[1] Heavy Storm

[1] Giant Trunade

[1] Monster Reborn

[7] TRAPS

[3] Solemn Judgment

[2] Morphtronic Forcefield

[1] Torrential Tribute

[1] Mirror Force

[15] EXTRA

[1] Mist Wurm

[2] Stardust Dragon

[1] Red Dragon Archfiend

[1] Thought Ruler Archfiend

[1] Colossal Fighter

[1] Black Rose Dragon

[1] Dark Strike Fighter

[1] Power Tool Dragon

[1] Goyo Guardian

[1] Magical Android

[2] Chimeratech Overdragon

[1] Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

[1] Gladiator Beast Gyzarus

[17] MONSTERS

[1] Cyber Dragon

[3] Morphtronic Celfon

[3] Morphtronic Boarden

[3] Morphtronic Boomboxen

[3] Morphtronic Radion

[3] Cyber Valley

[1] Morphtronic Scopen

[17] SPELLS

[3] Morphtronic Map

[3] Morphtronic Accelerator

[3] Junk Box

[3] Machine Duplication

[1] Overload Fusion

[1] Limiter Removal

[1] Heavy Storm

[1] Giant Trunade

[1] Monster Reborn

[7] TRAPS

[3] Solemn Judgment

[2] Morphtronic Forcefield

[1] Torrential Tribute

[1] Mirror Force

[15] EXTRA

[1] Mist Wurm

[2] Stardust Dragon

[1] Red Dragon Archfiend

[1] Thought Ruler Archfiend

[1] Colossal Fighter

[1] Black Rose Dragon

[1] Dark Strike Fighter

[1] Power Tool Dragon

[1] Goyo Guardian

[1] Magical Android

[2] Chimeratech Overdragon

[1] Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

[1] Gladiator Beast Gyzarus

Do you mind explaining how yours is superior? It's not that I have doubts, it's that there were lots of changes. :D

The monster list allows for a quick and narrow condition- Swarm. Boomboxen has 1,200 ATK and attacks twice. Boardon allows him to Attack directly with 2,400. Radion increases everyone's ATK by 800, and that all goes into direct attacks. Celfon makes you gain ridiculous advantage, placing so many Morphtronics on the field. Cyber Valley, Celfon and Boardon are dupable. Cyber Valley is your draw engine as well as battle protection.

Map, Accelerator, Junk Box, and Dupe are all self-explanatory, great cards. Equips are slow and useless. Overload Fusion allows for a great late-game play if Cyber is in the grave. Limiter allows for the direct ATKs to all double (not original ATK, so it's likely gonna be for game).

Forcefield searches itself and protects your full field from Torrential/Mirror Force. Extra deck is generic.

The monster list allows for a quick and narrow condition- Swarm. Boomboxen has 1' date='200 ATK and attacks twice. Boardon allows him to Attack directly with 2,400. Radion increases everyone's ATK by 800, and that all goes into direct attacks. Celfon makes you gain ridiculous advantage, placing so many Morphtronics on the field. Cyber Valley, Celfon and Boardon are dupable. Cyber Valley is your draw engine as well as battle protection.

Map, Accelerator, Junk Box, and Dupe are all self-explanatory, great cards. Equips are slow and useless. Overload Fusion allows for a great late-game play if Cyber is in the grave. Limiter allows for the direct ATKs to all double (not original ATK, so it's likely gonna be for game).

Forcefield searches itself and protects your full field from Torrential/Mirror Force. Extra deck is generic.

[/quote']

never knew morphs could be that powerful

Archived